Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Production Model 2017 Q60 Revealed!

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Infinity 
#1 ·
A production/pre-production 2017 Q60 was spied uncovered. What do you guys think about it?

See less See more
#3 ·
As much as I would like the pano roof too, I guess Infiniti didn't think it would be popular enough to add as an optional feature. At least to my knowledge I don't think we're getting it. Maybe people won't be willing to pay the additional cost of a pano roof or maybe the roof won't be strong enough to pass safety tests with the pano in. Who knows.

#7 ·
Stepping up into a whole different trim of vehicle like someone who can only afford a Q50 but dreams of owning a Q50 Red Dot... is a big move but like said above the cost of having a pano roof is nothing, after all you are spending money on a $50k car over x amount of years, it's not going to amount to much. What some people spend on coffee daily adds up to more annually than the added cost of a pano roof.

#10 ·
That's a good point and that being the case we'll likely see these more personalized features offered on a coupe that rivals the Lexus LC coupe. At that level it's almost expected to have that range of choice, which matters to Infiniti a lot, giving them the competitive advantage. You're spending $100k+ after all.

#11 ·
We'll have to wait a while before Infiniti goes up against something like the Lexus LC Coupe. I remember reading somewhere that Infiniti is choosing to compete in the lower power segments. Not sure when they will decide to aim for the higher segments. Maybe once they have perfected their new turbo engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.