Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally impulse bought a 17 black on black q60 3.0t premium. What a fun, sleek vehicle. I love this car. Especially since I have been driving a dad wagon for the last 3 years. Now a twin turbo v6. Awesome.

Im a looking forward to seeing some tips and tricks and that sort of thing here. Mostly ways to get some horsepower with doing anything too intrusive.

Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Totally impulse bought a 17 black on black q60 3.0t premium. What a fun, sleek vehicle. I love this car. Especially since I have been driving a dad wagon for the last 3 years. Now a twin turbo v6. Awesome.

Im a looking forward to seeing some tips and tricks and that sort of thing here. Mostly ways to get some horsepower with doing anything too intrusive.

Enjoy!
Welcome to the forum. It's a small but growing community and it's always awesome to see more folks that are enjoying their cars. Post up pics when you get the chance. There's a lot of us still waiting on our cars and we live vicariously through the others that have their cars.

For mods, Fast Intentions is a pretty good vendor. We also have Z1 Motorsports on the forum. Both have developed products for the 3.0T engine. I also hear Stillen is about to release an intake, exhaust, etc.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pics, or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcoming. And I noticed...I have not seen one on the road yet. I'm in LA. Haven't seen one. And you know when you buy a new car you start to notice them everywhere? Nope.

And one more thing...this car is trouble. I can't drive to The store without getting into some sort of competition, Or at the very least resist my urge to feel that torque. **** good time.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming. And I noticed...I have not seen one on the road yet. I'm in LA. Haven't seen one. And you know when you buy a new car you start to notice them everywhere? Nope.

And one more thing...this car is trouble. I can't drive to The store without getting into some sort of competition, Or at the very least resist my urge to feel that torque. **** good time.
Now that's a big shock because LA seems to be one of the ideal markets for Infiniti, even for people living in the Hollywood Hills that want to remain low key but drive something cool and fun.

If you get a chance, try finding out what local allocations were like from your dealer. At least then you can know how many are actually out in the hands of owners.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't talked to the dealership yet but I did manage to see one other q60 on the road. One. Since I bought the car just one. I'm stoked because I have seen about 100 comparable BMW, Lexus and Mercedes models

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I've yet to see another Q60, besides mine, on the road in Houston.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd never seen one on the road until yesterday, when I saw two within 10 minutes in and around Washington, DC.

Reactions: Q602B

·
Registered
175 Posts
I chased one down here in SoMa...it was at night, couldn't tell if it was a Red Sport or not. It was black

I've also seen two driving around the Beltway upon their release last year. Those two were Liquid Platinum and black.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The ones I saw were an RS in Hagane Blue, and a 3.0 in Black Obsidian. One was on the Suitland Pkwy and the other on Pennsylvania Ave.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts