Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, new member but long time lurker. Have a Q50 2015 and now considering a Q50 or Q60 2017. But could be a Mustang as well ;-)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Join the Q60 side my friend. Sit in the cradle of leather sport seats and bask in the admiring looks as you drive down the street.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)
Let's see what the decision will be. Audi S4 Avant (rational - it has real trunk space) or S5 (emotional) are also flirting with me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mustang is a no go. The new Q50 are nice but the Interior does not impress me at all. Which is a big aspect since you would see it every time you get in the car.

I say go Q60 or if you want another sedan the S4 is a great choice

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Hi there, new member but long time lurker. Have a Q50 2015 and now considering a Q50 or Q60 2017. But could be a Mustang as well ;-)
I considered the mustang but had need of AWD. Ford has some issues as well as does the car (build quality, service depts, etc) so there was no point for me. Not that the mustang isn't a good car...the styling is on point and absolutely gorgeous imo.

Then there was the added fact that I don't like crowds and we all know how attracted to crowds the mustang is...>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Then there was the added fact that I don't like crowds and we all know how attracted to crowds the mustang is...>:)
This is just way too wrong!!!:D

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All good,
I decided to lease a Q60 RS without moonroof. Graphite Shadow and red leather.
Now the long wait starts (delivery maybe first quarter next year).

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats!! and great choice!

I too am playing the waiting game. Although mine should be here mid December

·
Registered
48 Posts
on my 3rd AWD Infiniti, no complaints, never had any issues in the snow. Had a Q50S that was great in bad weather and snow. just got a Q60 RS AWD. Go with the Q60 AWD, cannot go wrong.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Can never really go wrong with AWD unless you're in a super sport expensive car. Otherwise, great for the winter months.
Ahem..Lamborghinis (most of them at least), the Veyron, etc might wish to disagree about AWD in a super sport expensive car. ;). RWD is more fun on the track though no matter how much power:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Currently have a q50S. Thinking about a Q60S redsport , 240M bmw or a 340i. I really like Infiniti Bc it gives u everything ur money worth. It's a tough choice.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's a tough choice between the three in terms of looks. Haven't compared their performance specs yet, but I feel like the Q60 may be better bang for your buck. have you test driven any of them yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts