Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti is saying that the new car won't reach market until sometime in 2016. What they've done now is already kill a full year of sales for the existing Q60 (sales we're already slipping no need to exacerbate)

I wonder how many people will wait around for the new coupe?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not me. They are waaaayyyy too late with this one. The competition will have their next gen out the year after.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Waiting might not be worth it. Being a new vehicle, who knows the issues that might come up. If anything you might as well get a current Q60 and see how things go with the new one before you decide to do that direction.

·
Registered
67 Posts
So, it will basically be a 3 year gap between the launch of the redesigned Q50 and Q60.

Going by the timeline of the last G coupe concept, the production Q60 should be out in mid to late 2016 as a 2017 model.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So, it will basically be a 3 year gap between the launch of the redesigned Q50 and Q60.

Going by the timeline of the last G coupe concept, the production Q60 should be out in mid to late 2016 as a 2017 model.
yeah it's a long stretch, might be weird for them to do that but as long as the Q60 is worth it... i wouldn't mind all the waiting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts