Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2018 Q60 3.0 running Jb4 and lower downpipes my next move will be a y-pipe. I was wondering 2 things. I'm having a hard time finding a strut bar to purchase online for the Q60 is it the same as the Q50? Also should I even waste money on aftermarket intake? because I heard a lot of people saying stock intakes are better or just as good. I was also wondering if I could just get a higher flow drop in filter and if our stock one is high flow? I saw thinking k&n?... Lmk your thoughts on those things please and thank you

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've had a hard time sourcing a strut tower bar as well. It looks like Cusco and Tanabe are really the only two. Cusco requires slight modification of the location for some wiring on the passenger side though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't waste your time with both of those.
Sorry to revive an old thread but am looking to add a strut bar and came across this post. The choices do seem limited for the Q60, are there any you recommend?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yeah, it's a shame no aftermarket supplier makes a 1-piece strut bar for the Q50/Q60s. Cusco, for example, has hinges which introduce compliance, which is not the nature of the strut bar's function.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts