Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Been trying to look for it but nothing on the Q60. Their was just a Q50 at the show.

In fact, Infiniti recently announced that Vettel is the company’s new Director of Performance. Infiniti says that the new Q50 will go on sale this summer at dealerships around the country and is available to pre-order now starting at $36,450. A “popularly equipped” Q50 Premium featuring the optional navigation system will carry an introductory price of $40,700. The vehicle will be available with two powertrain options.
One of the available powertrains is a standard 3.7-liter V6 engine with the other being a 3.5-liter Infiniti Direct Response Hybrid system. The Q50 is also available in rear wheel drive or all-wheel drive versions. The starting price for a Premium hybrid in rear wheel drive is $43,700. The Hybrid Sport all wheel drive will start $47,900.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It will be quite a while until we see a Q60. Right now, all efforts in being put in producing and marketing the Q50.

Infiniti president said we won't see the Q60 until 2 to 3 years from now.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The Q60 likely won't be unveiled for a few more years. Infiniti plans to sell the G37 badged as a Q60 for the new few years.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was surprised they didn't mention anything about the Q60 at the 2013 New York Show, even if it was the 2014-2015 model before the completely revamped 2016 Q60 comes out.

They did however show off the rebadged JX, QX50 i think?

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Q60 likely won't be unveiled for a few more years. Infiniti plans to sell the G37 badged as a Q60 for the new few years.
'

I wonder what is taking so long with Q60 coupe. I was thinking they would just release it alongside with the Q50 and hold back with the IPL models. if Infiniti is even going to implement the performance line.

·
Registered
75 Posts
'

I wonder what is taking so long with Q60 coupe. I was thinking they would just release it alongside with the Q50 and hold back with the IPL models. if Infiniti is even going to implement the performance line.
I agree, the gap in releases between the two has got me wondering. 2-3 years can be quite a bit of time in car production. It would seem to me they could easily refresh the Q50 and Q60 alongside it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I agree, the gap in releases between the two has got me wondering. 2-3 years can be quite a bit of time in car production. It would seem to me they could easily refresh the Q50 and Q60 alongside it.
I'm also confused as to why Infiniti is doing this. The Q60 will basically come out nearly 1/4 way through the speculated Q50's production cycle.

The wait makes me believe it the G37 coupe successor won't just be a Q50 with two doors less but something much more, but know knows maybe it does take a lot to just make a 2 door version that's not significantly different

·
Registered
63 Posts
Everyone has this question in mind of the delay for the coupes of infiniti. From the past trend of the G series everytime there has been no difference in the coupe and sedan besides the obvious. Why do they make us wait for the coupe? What are some of the possibilities that they do this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts