Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Please select all options that apply to your situation.

• RWD

• AWD

• REDSPORT

• OEM

• Upgraded/Modified

• Purchased New

• Purchased Used

• Oil changes were performed at an Infiniti dealer/retailer

• Engine was repaired or replaced

• Infiniti repaired or replaced your engine

• An outside extended warranty covered your engine repair or replacement

• Paid for your engine repair or replacement out of pocket

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,325 Posts

·
Registered
2021 q60 RS i-line awd
48 Posts
Congrats on your moderator status/position, I see your putting it to good use…
Here’s the original post detailing the situation from start to finish.

It literally only took one second to click on my username to pull it up and any other post I’ve made or interacted with on this forum. As a moderator for 5 years, I’d think that’s a simple function to perform. If you were genuinely curious and looking to give helpful feedback I don’t understand why that wasn’t the first step instead of immediately resorting to trolling and leaving childish remarks. It’s obvious that offering anything useful wasn’t your intent, as I originally suspected. I’m genuinely looking for answers. I don’t know how this rubbed you and your little clique the wrong way to immediately jump on the poll being nasty or if it’s just a personality trait to be condescending and rude but you literally DON’T have to. For that to be the first place your mind decides to take situations that don’t concern you personally (or obstruct you from performing your duties as a MoDeRaToR ⭐) is very telling.

****, if you're being this much of a dick to people trying to help you it's no wonder the dealership isn't willing to go out of their way either lmao. Have you ever considered being polite and friendly and seeing how much better things go?

·
Registered
2017, Q60 AWD PREMIUM- Obsidian Black
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
****, if you're being this much of a dick to people trying to help you it's no wonder the dealership isn't willing to go out of their way either lmao. Have you ever considered being polite and friendly and seeing how much better things go?
Please tell me how jumping on the poll to call me an “ambulance chaser” was him trying to help. So it’s a problem when I’m a dick in response to someone going out of their way to be a dick to me. That’s HILARIOUS.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts