Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys --

im looking to lease a q60 2017 and ive been to a couple dealerships to check out pricing for the car and they all came out to be around $580.

I saw an a facebook ad for a q60 going for $420 --> is this possible? I was pretty skeptical but this third party site seems pretty legit and their yelp reviews are pretty positive for the most part. Has anyone here heard of SPAM? Here's the deal i was directed to: --SPAM--

Thanks everyone!!!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Which of the five Q60 trim levels that site offers did you pick?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Are they maybe advertising it as a lease and just not telling you up front? That's very close to what I'm paying for my lease.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Are they maybe advertising it as a lease and just not telling you up front? That's very close to what I'm paying for my lease.
She's shopped dealerships for a lease and Carvoy is a leasing company.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Oh, I guess I would've known that had I not glazed over that portion of her post....

Well, your deal sounds really great. I've never heard of Carvoy, but I guess just make sure what they offer is comparable to the dealer, i.e. yearly mileage, excess fees, etc. I'm sure the $420 is still just a ploy to lure you in, and by the time they cash you out, add taxes, etc. it'll be a little higher.

It's a doable price, but my Q is only a premium with none of the super bells and whistles of the tech package/driver's assist package. I also got an incentive because I owned a previous Infiniti, had VPP pricing, and traded in a car, but if they somehow factor those incentives in for you even if you don't necessarily qualify for them.....sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually legitimate. The 2017 model year is ending soon as well.

I drive by an Infiniti dealer every day on my way to work, and when I tell you there is a sea of untouched Q60s just sitting in their lot week after week, I'm dead serious. The Q60 isn't selling well down here. I see a few more on the streets than I used to earlier this year, but they're still fairly rare. They should be pushing these any which way they can to clear inventory.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a '17 Q60 RS MSRP $57k = $4,800 Down $520 a month 12k miles a year, 39 months. Thought it was a pretty good deal back in early January. I also see a ton of Q60's on lots out this way and they don't appear to be selling well. A couple that I looked at back in January are still on the lot...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got my 3.0t q60 with cargo and illuminated door sills for $1k drive off and $402 including LA tax. 10k miles 39 months. I got 17% off msrp and free oil changes for the life of the lease. Let me know if you're in socal and need my contact.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got my Q60 RS RWD ($56.7k) back in March for $467.25 per month, and $3,146 out of pocket. In my area, I'm starting to see deals get better and I'm seeing more of them on the road.

Currently working on a deal for a friend on a 2.0t Premium RWD (~45k MSRP). I've got it down to $360/month with ~$1300 out of pocket, 39/12k.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Folks, I'm going to close this thread. The OP seems to have disappeared and seems to be creating similar posts across multiple forums trying to drum up business for their leasing company.

PM me if there is any need to keep this open.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.