Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be helpful, especially for guys like me who are trying to hear/see mods in person, if we started a thread that let each other know where were were located across the continent. Maybe as this forum grows, we can even get a few meets together as Saboxerman suggested!

I'm around Pensacola, FL.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This might be better as a Poll.

I doubt anyone else on here lives near me. I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This might be better as a Poll.

I doubt anyone else on here lives near me. I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
I thought about that, but the site only allows 10 options for a poll. You could possibly split it up by region, but that would still be pretty vague.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thought it might be helpful, especially for guys like me who are trying to hear/see mods in person, if we started a thread that let each other know where were were located across the continent. Maybe as this forum grows, we can even get a few meets together as Saboxerman suggested!

I'm around Pensacola, FL.
Yes! ATL area here. I know of one other person interested in my area.

Meet-and-greets hold immense value!

How do we do a poll? Forgive me...I'm not well versed with forums.

·
Registered
430 Posts
There is a place on your profile that allows you to put your area and then it shows up under your name. See mine under avatar?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes! ATL area here. I know of one other person interested in my area.

Meet-and-greets hold immense value!

How do we do a poll? Forgive me...I'm not well versed with forums.
I'm not either...but on this site, when you start a thread it gives you the option to start a poll, but it only allows for 10 items. That would be too little for this thread. I come up to ATL every once in a while bc my wife is originally from there and still has friends there. Would love to be able too see what you guys are rolling around with at some point!

Reactions: saboxerman

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm not either...but on this site, when you start a thread it gives you the option to start a poll, but it only allows for 10 items. That would be too little for this thread. I come up to ATL every once in a while bc my wife is originally from there and still has friends there. Would love to be able too see what you guys are rolling around with at some point!
Yes, 10 options for a poll is slim.

I'm still racking my brain why I've only gotten two responses to far for interest to get together.

What's the reservation?

Or, maybe that's just not the thing in our area. I don't know.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For me, I would just need something else going on in Atlanta. I'm not going to drive 6 hours just for a meet & greet. My wife and I do get up there a good bit, but it's usually because there's a concert, play, festival, or some kind of event going on. Plus, I don't think there are just that many that know about the forum yet, so participation at the meet & greet would be slim.

Reactions: saboxerman

·
Registered
105 Posts
For me, I would just need something else going on in Atlanta. I'm not going to drive 6 hours just for a meet & greet. My wife and I do get up there a good bit, but it's usually because there's a concert, play, festival, or some kind of event going on. Plus, I don't think there are just that many that know about the forum yet, so participation at the meet & greet would be slim.
I definitely get that!

At the moment, I'm looking to throw something together for either June 17th, 24th, or July 8th.

Don't really care how big or small. Got put something out there and put it together. The 24th is looking to be the most doable date so far.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dynamic Sunstone Red Q60RS
Downey, CA

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally from Socal, but currently live in Albuquerque, NM

1 - 20 of 39 Posts