Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@saboxerman and @di_parts, I'll be in ATL during Labor Day weekend if you wanna try and set something up! I won't have my Q but I'd love to meet other owners! I could probably convince my friends to let me take some time out of our weekend to visit.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
@saboxerman and @di_parts, I'll be in ATL during Labor Day weekend if you wanna try and set something up! I won't have my Q but I'd love to meet other owners! I could probably convince my friends to let me take some time out of our weekend to visit.

That would be awesome!

Current plan is to hit up Caffeine and Octane from 7 am to 11 am on Sunday, September 2nd, with @Cherk947.

Free to get in and plenty of cars to admire! I'm working to bring some product with me so those interested can see hands on what this stuff looks like!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That would be awesome!

Current plan is to hit up Caffeine and Octane from 7 am to 11 am on Sunday, September 2nd, with @Cherk947.

Free to get in and plenty of cars to admire! I'm working to bring some product with me so those interested can see hands on what this stuff looks like!
And that's at the Perimeter mall, right?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great event for anyone that loves cars. Typically there are over 2500 people that attend.

That would be awesome!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
(Hopefully BevoHorn can overlook our differences and not kick me from this forum 😂)
I understand there's quite a dumpster fire in B/CS. Can't wait for the "Welcome to the SEC, Texas, ou" video from you guys. :LOL:

·
Registered
2018 Q60 3.0t Liquid Platinum
9 Posts
I understand there's quite a dumpster fire in B/CS. Can't wait for the "Welcome to the SEC, Texas, ou" video from you guys. :LOL:
I think it'll be fun to restart the football rivalry. I'm not sure when the first matchup will be but you can guarantee I'll be there. We'll have to talk more, I'm interested to hear the other side of this major transition.

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
We'll have to talk more, I'm interested to hear the other side of this major transition.
I've had season tickets for more than two decades. Just the fact that some aggies, including your AD, are losing their shi* makes it all worth while. 🤘:cool:🤘

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had season tickets for more than two decades. Just the fact that some aggies, including your AD, are losing their shi* makes it all worth while. 🤘:cool:🤘
I see, just stirring the pot huh? Hopefully those season tickets don't let you down once you play with some SEC teams. Screw the rest of the big12 right? They'll be fine on their own I'm sure.😁(y)

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Hopefully those season tickets don't let you down once you play with some SEC teams.
I think we played some team from Georgia not too long ago. I kind of feel bad for Baylor and Tech. Tech was really mad that we took Beard from them. But, just as football subsidizes athletics, Texas was subsidizing the Big 12. Going forward it will be nice to always get our fair share of the pie. The Longhorn Network will probably have to go which I'll miss the most because I follow and $upport every team and it was nice watching the sports that don't get enough TV time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think we played some team from Georgia not too long ago. I kind of feel bad for Baylor and Tech. Tech was really mad that we took Beard from them. But, just as football subsidizes athletics, Texas was subsidizing the Big 12. Going forward it will be nice to always get our fair share of the pie. The Longhorn Network will probably have to go which I'll miss the most because I follow and $upport every team and it was nice watching the sports that don't get enough TV time.
Yeah it's definitely shaking all of college football, I'm interested to see where this all goes. I hope it's for the better.🤞

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
I hope it's for the better.
Teens from families that never had a dime suddenly with more money than they can handle is bound to cause some headaches for coaches and maybe the police. It's going to be twice as hard to win a conference title in a 16 team league than it was in the old SWC with 8.

·
Registered
2022, Majestic White, Q60S Red Sport
20 Posts
Thought it might be helpful, especially for guys like me who are trying to hear/see mods in person, if we started a thread that let each other know where were were located across the continent. Maybe as this forum grows, we can even get a few meets together as Saboxerman suggested!

I'm around Pensacola, FL.
San Diego, CA area.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts