Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
The Q60, one of the few cars that makes me want to sit in the rear instead of the front but motortrend didn't really go into detail about it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That shot of the rear is gorgeous. Actually looks comfortable, and has that really luxurious but sport-ish kind of look to it. Great execution

·
Registered
125 Posts
The Q60, one of the few cars that makes me want to sit in the rear instead of the front but motortrend didn't really go into detail about it.

Haha that looks great.
But trust me that back is not all that comfy just because of stupid rear window bumping your head when you want to sit straight. I am only 5'10

·
Registered
591 Posts
Luckily I'm only 5'6 so I'll fit perfectly in the rear. :D But I wouldn't trust anyone but me to drive a new Q60, especially if I decide to go for the red sport.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Luckily I'm only 5'6 so I'll fit perfectly in the rear. :D But I wouldn't trust anyone but me to drive a new Q60, especially if I decide to go for the red sport.

Yeah you would fit with nooo problem.

And yeah...I left my best friend drive my 300HP, and my GF, and even my mother.
I was scared, honestly being a passenger sucks ass...when you are in the wheel I guess since you are holding on to something you do not feel the full brunt.

Umm...I wonder what it feels like to be passenger on my motorcycle...lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
It's that fear of the driver doing something that you wouldn't do and you get a bit anxious. It's even worse on a motorcycle...that fear of the motorcycle tipping over and there's nothing you can do. I'll only ever sit on the back seat of a trike.

Here's a review from Autoblog, they have some nice videos that hasn't been uploaded onto youtube yet so I can embed them.

A beautiful conundrum | 2017 Infiniti Q60 First Drive - Autoblog

·
Registered
33 Posts
From what Ive read, the biggest issue is the price. Decent build approaches $60k territory which is so very close to M3 pricing, Cadillac, Audi, etc. The one thing many agree on is that maintenance for Infiniti is much better in terms of price compared to the competition. But still, for that kind of money id be hard pressed into buying this car myself with so many options out there.

·
Registered
125 Posts
From what Ive read, the biggest issue is the price. Decent build approaches $60k territory which is so very close to M3 pricing, Cadillac, Audi, etc. The one thing many agree on is that maintenance for Infiniti is much better in terms of price compared to the competition. But still, for that kind of money id be hard pressed into buying this car myself with so many options out there.

Just dont get options then, thats the main selling point, the car has a big engine with good looks for a price tag of 53k?

m3 is a nice car at that price since its a full on sports car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts