Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So as promised I did a small review on the car what I thought in 10 minutes.
https://youtu.be/rdtiy5qhIng

Overall my impressions are:

Transmission could be better
Price could be lower due to this issue but it is countered by the fact that the body looks great and better than most cars in market right now IMO.
Buttons should be better placed for driving mode and screen navigation
Run flats...bane of all car existence

Sorry video recorded strange on horizontal idk why it came out the way it did.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Price I found is a big issue because the market is saturated, it's easy for someone to shop for something else that possibly offers better value, especially if you're open to getting something CPO, which in that case your open to so much more. Even new for new, there are options.

Did you test anything else from the competition before getting the Q60?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yea, i can see where the tire looks different from the rest. Makes you question the reliability of the tires when a speed bump does that.
But it's still a beautiful car and thanks for the real world review.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The camera view is killing me ! But nice review bud, the button thing would get on my nerves after a while being so far back.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price I found is a big issue because the market is saturated, it's easy for someone to shop for something else that possibly offers better value, especially if you're open to getting something CPO, which in that case your open to so much more. Even new for new, there are options.

Did you test anything else from the competition before getting the Q60?
i did I am a bimmer person, I simply wanted something with a nice body style that fit my taste. Honestly I love the body style and I was WILLING to sacrifice some engine qwerks for the q60 PLUS it is leased so I kinda do not feel attached to the car long term (i can always lease swap it!)

Yea, i can see where the tire looks different from the rest. Makes you question the reliability of the tires when a speed bump does that.
But it's still a beautiful car and thanks for the real world review.
Exactly, I left it in sunlight for 1 day, then drove it 2 miles to see if tire pressure would lower, it did not, perhaps I need to drive it for another 30 miles...

The camera view is killing me ! But nice review bud, the button thing would get on my nerves after a while being so far back.
The buttons are aful placed, and the screen being a touch screen you see finger prints all over...the screen should have been matt..or coated with something.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I see what you mean. Come to think about it, BMW's current design is too cookie cutter across many of its vehicles which can really take the life out of a design language. At least in the case of Infiniti, they have a while to go before spreading the Q60's design to other models and diluting it that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts