Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my car back last night from being coated and wrapping some pieces. (Window trim, door handles, and lower bumper wrapped in gloss black) Still need to install my black sports grille. Paint/flakes looks even better than when I drove it off the lot. Glass coating is legit stuff. If anyone is looking for this type of work in the NJ/NYC area, I recommend to check out illmatic wraps in Hackensack, NJ.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Whoa really looks good!

Reactions: mikey_brasileno

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks great! How does glass coating differ from opti coat?

·
Registered
175 Posts
That Iridium goes hard!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
That looks awesome. I really like how the metallic flakes in the paint catch the light. I have to agree that these coatings are pretty good...had some tree sap get on mine a couple days ago (somehow) and my detailer took it off yesterday and there's isn't any evidence of the sap anymore. I swear tree sap is the devil...**** thing is the worst when it bakes into the paint.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Holy cow! Seven coats of ceramic pro, always thought you just need one and call it a day. Tree sap is the worst, especially when the tree kind of sprinkles the car liberally with it.

At least ceramic pro is hydrophobic, so that should help with sap too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks awesome. I really like how the metallic flakes in the paint catch the light. I have to agree that these coatings are pretty good...had some tree sap get on mine a couple days ago (somehow) and my detailer took it off yesterday and there's isn't any evidence of the sap anymore. I swear tree sap is the devil...**** thing is the worst when it bakes into the paint.
thanks it looks awesome in the sun. also awesome when its cloudy or at night lol yea with this coating bird crap and sap wont be a problem

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy cow! Seven coats of ceramic pro, always thought you just need one and call it a day. Tree sap is the worst, especially when the tree kind of sprinkles the car liberally with it.

At least ceramic pro is hydrophobic, so that should help with sap too.
there are different packages. bronze, silver, gold and diamond. and yea it rained a little earlier and the rain drops didnt stick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just brought my Q60 Sport the same color car as your. You did amazing work too it.

I had a few questions about the ceramic pro, how much does it cost? where did you get it done? and is it worth it, since this is my first time hearing about it. Does the ceramic pro bring out the color out more?

Please keep me posted. Appreciate you. Thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts