Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a small trailer for my motorcycle. Anyone have a hitch installed? I've got a 2018 Q60 RS AWD and can't find anything. I did find some that they say will fit the Q50 AWD, but not sure it will fit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I checked UHaul's website and they don't list one but, they say this:

Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch which we will gladly fabricate for you. If you are able to bring your vehicle to our Tempe, AZ Research & Development facility we'll provide you with a free U-Haul custom trailer hitch, including free installation, and a lifetime unlimited warranty in exchange for the use of your vehicle to fabricate the trailer hitch. We'll need the vehicle for two to three days. If you are interested in this offer please complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule your appointment. This offer is only valid until one customer per vehicle can fulfill our requirements

Reactions: dejongea

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked UHaul's website and they don't list one but, they say this:

Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch which we will gladly fabricate for you. If you are able to bring your vehicle to our Tempe, AZ Research & Development facility we'll provide you with a free U-Haul custom trailer hitch, including free installation, and a lifetime unlimited warranty in exchange for the use of your vehicle to fabricate the trailer hitch. We'll need the vehicle for two to three days. If you are interested in this offer please complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule your appointment. This offer is only valid until one customer per vehicle can fulfill our requirements
Yeah, they responded to me directly to ask Infiniti or find a local welding shop that may be able to help me fabricate one. I'm in Houston and can't make the trek to AZ. I'm going to try a universal hitch and see if I can get it installed. Will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, they responded to me directly to ask Infiniti or find a local welding shop that may be able to help me fabricate one. I'm in Houston and can't make the trek to AZ. I'm going to try a universal hitch and see if I can get it installed. Will keep everyone posted.
Any news here? I'm looking to tow my motorcycle ro Tennessee this summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was never able to find anything. Will probably be taking it to a welding shop to do a custom install.
I have one on the way from uhaul that claims to be the only one available for my '17 awd. I ordered it two months ago. I can update once I get it installed. It was $342 shipped, with wiring harness and a hitch pin.

I hope it doesn't hang too low.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Go PBR!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have one on the way from uhaul that claims to be the only one available for my '17 awd. I ordered it two months ago. I can update once I get it installed. It was $342 shipped, with wiring harness and a hitch pin.

I hope it doesn't hang too low.
Let us know if it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts