Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an '09 G37 Sport Coupe and I was waiting patiently for this new body style. I considered an M4 but once as I test drove the RS and with the huge savings on price, I had to get the Q60 RS. It's my new pride and joy.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Congrats on the new Q60! The Majestic White and Monaco Red combo really helps to make the interior pop and gives it some character. How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congrats on the new Q60! The Majestic White and Monaco Red combo really helps to make the interior pop and gives it some character. How much did you pay for it?
Aside from tan, in my honest opinion, red is the next best color to have going on with a white exterior.

Higher end brands are a good example of this. Brands like Mercedes, Maserati, Ferrari, etc.

To be specific the GT had it from a while ago and finally we get it on an Infiniti that actually looks REALLY good:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I paid invoice through the VPP program. Got it with the Premium Package and the Drive Assistance Package, illuminated kick plates and cargo package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts