Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to disable the obnoxious chime at low speed? I've owned numerous premium vehicles and none have chimed like this at low 5-10 km/h speed. The volume and interval is excessive when you're dropping someone at the front of a business/venue.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
416 Posts
My 2017 doesn't chime at all?? Just like my G35 Coup.

Reactions: BIGTRIFI

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
So if you drive with the seat belt unbuckled you get no audible alert?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky. Possibly a Canadian thing? It seems like an oversight. I've only had the car a week but Infiniti needs to do some work on the finer details. It doesn't make sense that my Tesla is more refined in everyday functions, like this. Halogens mixed with LEDs in the interior of a 2021 is another weird decision. I changed the puddle lights yesterday because they stuck out to me like a sore thumb. These are basic things. It's a beautiful car just put the finishing touches on it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
So if you drive with the seat belt unbuckled you get no audible alert?
[

Nope, just like my G35, I get a little red dash board alert, but no annoying chimes. Love it!

·
Registered
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD. Midnight Black/Monaco Red Interior/Silver Optic Fiber Trim
15 Posts
Is there anyway to disable the obnoxious chime at low speed? I've owned numerous premium vehicles and none have chimed like this at low 5-10 km/h speed. The volume and interval is excessive when you're dropping someone at the front of a business/venue.
No seatbelt chime on mine either!! 2017 RS and mines from Canada originally so I doubt it’s a Canadian thing. No chime on my 08’ or 10’ G’s either. Always had people mention to me how nice it was and that their cars ding like crazy. Wondering if it’s just a new added feature to the 2021 models 🤔 which would be upsetting to hear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts