Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has their own opinion. And opinions suck...

But personally I feel like Infiniti won't make the Q60 look too similar to the Q50.

Just my gut feeling.

Here are two concepts that the Q60 could take inspiration from

What do you think? Any of these concepts look Q60 worthy to you?

·
Registered
228 Posts
if Infiniti can make these cars a reality soon enough it will take them to some serious levels in the industry. I know the first coupe was rumored to be built as a S-Class competitor, making it a totally new Infiniti Coupe

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what cars these concepts compete against. But it would be nice to see the Q60 take some design cues from these coupe concepts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm not sure what cars these concepts compete against. But it would be nice to see the Q60 take some design cues from these coupe concepts.
it would indeed to some point, but it will still resemble the Q50 more than it would these concepts. i really want the Q60 to be a Lexus RC-F competitor on all levels

·
Registered
225 Posts

Just like the G37's i can see how the Q50 and Q60 won't be all that far off from eachother, still too early to say for sure but they will resemble eachother enough. Plus Infiniti's design language seems to have very few changes from car to car

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am expecting more influence from the q30 concept than from these other concept cars. That just seems reasonable to me given that it is the most recent concept that we have seen. It's hard to say though. Whether Infiniti is more influenced by one of the above concepts or the more recent q30 concept, I think they will do a great job with the design. Infiniti has been on a roll lately.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The front end isn't that different but in person you can tell. The G37 coupe is wider

The rear is where the biggest difference is between the coupe and sedan.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't know why the rear G37 coupe photo keeps disappearing.

Ill post a bunch here.

if these photos dissapear I'm going to lynch someone.

·
Registered
164 Posts
there will always be around it, to add on a diffuser to give it more aggressiveness and character. Unless its to ugl to fix lol. Calls for plastic surgery :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts