·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,315 Posts
That's fancy, yo

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey Guys! Anyone look into this setup yet from this company?
Hahahahahahaha yea but their prices are STUPID RIDICULOUS. It's like they were trying to immediately turn people away without any effort lol.

·
Registered
682 Posts
There's other options out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Reactions: 14872

·
Registered
235 Posts
If I was like another member on our forum I'd tell you to do your own research, but since i'm actually for helping other Q owners I'll PM you in a little bit.
Appreciate it. I have searched quite a lot, and the only quad-tip design I found was Larte Design. Unless you managed to squish quad tips into the EMM Tuning rear valance ...

·
Registered
447 Posts
i think the redsports should've came with quad tips from the factory.

Reactions: staying_tuned

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've done some research also. Can you please let me know as well. Not much out there that fits the diffusers available. Tks!

·
Registered
447 Posts
i think strictlybusiness has a quad diffuser too...just check ig

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you reach out to Larte Design, using their provide email address, they will get back to you. They provided me a full price list (and individual components can be purchased).

Personally, I found the carbon fiber rear diffuser to be a little lower in price than I had anticipated, but the front lip and tips are more than I had anticipated. (It is all relative, though. To many, the cost is likely ridiculous.)

I am trying to verify that the inlet size of the exhaust tips to see if they will fit Fast Intentions' cat-back and/or Infiniti Motorsports' Helmholtz axle-back. Once I know that, I will likely be pulling the trigger.

Addendum:
If you search YouTube, you can find Larte Design posted videos of the making of the components. You can see the rear bumper without the OEM diffuser in place and how Larte Design made theirs to bolt directly in place rather than layer on top or be cut to fit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tks! Got the price sheet and wow! The fit and finish better be perfect for those prices. Looks very nice though not cheap at all so...decisions..decisions.. just have to decide if I want to lob off my tips for these.. I think it looks pretty sweet though. Tks!

·
Read Only
343 Posts
If you reach out to Larte Design, using their provide email address, they will get back to you. They provided me a full price list (and individual components can be purchased).

Personally, I found the carbon fiber rear diffuser to be a little lower in price than I had anticipated, but the front lip and tips are more than I had anticipated. (It is all relative, though. To many, the cost is likely ridiculous.)

I am trying to verify that the inlet size of the exhaust tips to see if they will fit Fast Intentions' cat-back and/or Infiniti Motorsports' Helmholtz axle-back. Once I know that, I will likely be pulling the trigger.

Addendum:
If you search YouTube, you can find Larte Design posted videos of the making of the components. You can see the rear bumper without the OEM diffuser in place and how Larte Design made theirs to bolt directly in place rather than layer on top or be cut to fit.
Let me know if you end up finding out if the tips for the fast intentions exhaust.. I would pull that trigger with you. Maybe getting 2 at a time we can get a better deal.. maybe..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Let me know if you end up finding out if the tips for the fast intentions exhaust.. I would pull that trigger with you. Maybe getting 2 at a time we can get a better deal.. maybe..
LARTE's exhaust tips are 56mm inlet and 101mm outlet, so they will not fit Fast Intention's cat-back. I placed an order for some 60mm/101mm exhaust tips on Alibaba that should connect to my Infiniti Helmholtz kit (while I figure out my plan for next-steps; I will likely delay the full cat-back until after a new set of summer wheels (Titan 7) and tires as well as the LSD.

Reactions: 14872

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm amazed at some of the options for quad exhaust tips I've seen for 200 dollars and below and I still can't believe they want like 700 bucks for theirs. Wow!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Im looking up a racing site from a few years back that sold dedicated racing parts.

Not this over priced stuff made for trailer queens, but real parts for real enthusiasts.

I cant remember the site, but it'll come to me

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts