Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Well, I finally got exhaust tips that worked with this -- I wish I would have actually thought about it before purchasing the first set, as it was very obvious when comparing photos of the stock and LARTE Design diffuser, but all is resolved now. I will likely take my first set of exhaust tips to a shop and see if they can change the layout from a Y to an H design, as I prefer the first design a little more.

Also, apologies for the awful full-size photo; the angle and lighting were terrible and it makes my girl look tall and narrow. If the rain stops, I may wash her and use one of the wife's cameras to get good photos.

The LARTE Design diffuser is very, very high quality. 100% carbon fiber and well manufactured. As I was installing it, I was a little disappointed that the stock diffuser utilizes a bunch of little plastic clips at the top along with two additional screws to help hold it in place that the LARTE Design diffuser does not; after getting everything buttoned up, I am no longer concerned, as this thing is solid as a rock.

Unrelated to the diffuser but related to the exhaust, I ordered the aFe Power Takeda Stainless Steel Exhaust Y-Pipe / Mid-Pipe from Concept Z Performance. Once I get that, my exhaust setup should be complete (unless I need to pick up resonators for that Y-Pipe / Mid-Pipe combo).

Attachments

Well, I finally got exhaust tips that worked with this -- I wish I would have actually thought about it before purchasing the first set, as it was very obvious when comparing photos of the stock and LARTE Design diffuser, but all is resolved now. I will likely take my first set of exhaust tips to a shop and see if they can change the layout from a Y to an H design, as I prefer the first design a little more.

Also, apologies for the awful full-size photo; the angle and lighting were terrible and it makes my girl look tall and narrow. If the rain stops, I may wash her and use one of the wife's cameras to get good photos.

The LARTE Design diffuser is very, very high quality. 100% carbon fiber and well manufactured. As I was installing it, I was a little disappointed that the stock diffuser utilizes a bunch of little plastic clips at the top along with two additional screws to help hold it in place that the LARTE Design diffuser does not; after getting everything buttoned up, I am no longer concerned, as this thing is solid as a rock.

Unrelated to the diffuser but related to the exhaust, I ordered the aFe Power Takeda Stainless Steel Exhaust Y-Pipe / Mid-Pipe from Concept Z Performance. Once I get that, my exhaust setup should be complete (unless I need to pick up resonators for that Y-Pipe / Mid-Pipe combo).
Jesus Christ I can't believe you forked out that ridiculous amount of money for that diffuser. Hard pass.

can you pm me too my man? I’m trying to find some good carbon fiber quad exhaust tips that fit onto the stock diffuser.
Unfortunately, you more than likely won't find a set of quad that'll fit the stock diffuser. Mine is aftermarket with a wider opening.

Could i get the link to the diffuser

looks amazing how much though?

What is your instagram?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.