Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted previously that I am in the process of purchasing a 2017 RS400. I plan on getting DAS with it. My question is: If infiniti tweaks the DAS or comes out with a completely revamped version like the one in 2016 is that a software or hardware update? So, if you buy now, can you take advantage of future improvements in the DAS?

Also, I have been reading reviews commenting about the car going back and forth or swaying a bit, which some are attributing to DAS. Sounds more like lane departure corrections, which can be turned off. Anyone have thoughts on the cause of this back and forth movement of car?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I doubt you'll be able to update your DAS in the future. A simple check would be to ask the dealer if they are able to update a 2014 Q50's DAS to the second generation DAS. I bet the answer is no. I didn't get DAS on mine, as everything I read was negative. I also didn't get the tech package, because lane assist annoys me. I have not noticed any type of swaying back and forth with the regular steering.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts