Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little help, I followed owners manuel about turning ignition off, then within 1 minute pushing wiper stalk up 2 times and wipers will stop mid-cycle. Hmmm when I try this wipers do not move at all. What am I doing wrong ?

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Looking for a little help, I followed owners manuel about turning ignition off, then within 1 minute pushing wiper stalk up 2 times and wipers will stop mid-cycle. Hmmm when I try this wipers do not move at all. What am I doing wrong ?
Did you try moving the wiper stalk in any other direction by any chance? For instance pull towards yourself?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did try other directions, nothing. I believe vehicle retains use of power after vehicle is turned off, but its as if it not getting power.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
That is very interesting. Let me see if I can dig anything up. You could also try to get the dealer to show you how they get it to work....that way if it doesn't work for them, they can fix it.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
It works for me with the ignition ON, but yeah, you have to bump the lever up twice pretty quickly

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Ok so tried it with engine running, success, better info here then the manual, thanks everyone.
Yup, pretty sure there was an error in the translation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was having problems with mine also...you gotta be real quick with the second upstroke..and having acc. on is the way to go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ok so tried it with engine running, success, better info here then the manuel, thanks everyone.
Never trust Manuel. He has trouble with English. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts