Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Recommend plz CATBACK! Borla Exhaust?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Dmitri007 
#1 ·
Hey. I just bought Q60 RS AWD. It is fully stock. I am in Ukraine. Looking to buy best CATBACK for my car.
Here is what I get to know right now.

Cheapest Nvidia seems to be really quiet. Sounds bad with LDP as some said to me.

MBRP needs additional resonators.

Fast Intentions is the most popular. Still not sure about if I like the sound the most.

Borla. For some reason is very unpopular. This video shows that it sounds really well.

And there is ARK and HKS that both look great and sound well.

I gave only Borla video cause every other catback could be found on the youtube unlike Borla. For me best choice for sounds for some reason is Borla. It sounds fantastic, and its price is in the middle. But I do not know why nobody uses it. And it makes me think why. That is why I am writing it here.

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#2 ·
My personal favorite sounding setup is the ARK system, but I haven't pulled the trigger on any of them. I have a few Lexus friends with Borla setups and they've been really happy with them. I think for most people the FI seems to be the best combination of sound/quality/performance but ultimately it's up to you

#4 ·
Fast Intentions is the most popular. Still not sure about if I like the sound the most.
Here's a recording from the interior of my Q60 Red Sport during some spirited acceleration. My Q had FI LDPs & resonated CBE w/14" Touring mufflers (I have since upgraded to Full Catted DPs):

The FI CBE can be ordered with no resonators and 10" Sport mufflers to make it louder.

#5 ·
I had a Borla exhaust on a previous car and thought it sounded fantastic. Their customer service and warranty was great in my experience too. I had a midpipe seam rust through after being in use for 5 years and 80k miles in the USA northeast which is known for its use of salt during winter. I sent Borla some pics and they sent me a replacement part, no questions asked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.