Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had my 2017 q60 rs400 for a month now and i still dont know how to configure the **** remote start memory options such as temperature, heated seats etc..
How do i configure these options?
Is this even possible?
3-16 on the manual says the log-in function will be able to memorize the AC. can anyone enlighten me here? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
P. 8-30 in the Intouch Manual

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
P. 8-30 in the Intouch Manual
Am i looking at the wrong manual?

owners.infinitiusa.com/content/manualsandguides/common/2017/2017-infiniti-InTouch-navi-manual.pdf

edit:
nevermind, its this one below -
owners.infinitiusa.com/content/manualsandguides/common/2017/2017-infiniti-InTouch-owner-manual.pdf

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Did anyone ever figure out how to program the remote start climate control? Can’t find it in the manual
If you had climate control turned on the last time you shut the car down, remote start will revert to those settings.

Remote Engine Start

You're welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
The remote start climate control is different than the climate control when the car is fully on. When I remote start my car the climate automatically sets itself to 75 degrees and the vents point at your feet. Once I press the start button all of my settings that I had before I turned the car off come back just how I left it. I've tried to set the climate control how I want it while in remote start mode before I officially start the vehicle but it always will default back to 75 degrees on the next remote start. I'm not sure it can be customized.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
The remote start climate control is different than the climate control when the car is fully on. When I remote start my car the climate automatically sets itself to 75 degrees and the vents point at your feet. Once I press the start button all of my settings that I had before I turned the car off come back just how I left it. I've tried to set the climate control how I want it while in remote start mode before I officially start the vehicle but it always will default back to 75 degrees on the next remote start. I'm not sure it can be customized.
Is that what happens when it's 98 degrees and the car has been in the Sun?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts