Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys today I removed the rear emblems from my trunk( as the title states). Anyways I think it looks 100x better without the emblems. I was gonna keep the red S on the back but alone it looks weird. So I removed everything, pretty easy, heat gun, dental floss, and goo gone! Here’s a few pics. Also this paint just amazes me I love it so much, always finding a new shade in every different sunlight!
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire

·
Registered
219 Posts
I see new wheels on your Q.,Slate... Looking pretty nice... Tell us all about them.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I figured. Those are the best oem wheels. Nice! What tires those have
They'll have Dunlap run-flats installed... which from everything i've read... are total POS.
So the first thing i'm doing is having the dealer change them over to the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 plus.

Reactions: NINaudio

·
Registered
26 Posts
They'll have Dunlap run-flats installed... which from everything i've read... are total POS.
So the first thing i'm doing is having the dealer change them over to the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 plus.
I have these tires and am very happy with them with our wet weather here in the PNW.

Reactions: Cami60

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have these tires and am very happy with them with our wet weather here in the PNW.
Go to know as we have all kinds of winter weather here in the Ohio valley.
They'll be good for now and then I figure I'll eventually get a set of summer only tires and wheels

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have gone through many sets of the Continental DWS tires over the years. They are a favorite all season. THe Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3's are also supposed to be really good. I might throw them on the wife's car when it needs new tires just to try them out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
So Slate.. What's next on the mods list after the clean shave...anything in mind?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So Slate.. What's next on the mods list after the clean shave...anything in mind?
Waiting on Fast Intentions CBE and LDP currently. Really I need to stop procrastinating and buy a **** OCC before putting too many more miles on the Q. AMS has a sale right now and those carbon fiber engine bay covers are like $100 off each right now, so I’m thinking of grabbing some to dress up the engine bay. Unfortunately business has been very slow since I bought the Q60 two months ago and with Christmas around the corner I don’t have much in the budget for the Q for the rest of the year. So realistically I’ll probably wait until spring 2022 and then do a HX in preparation for the upcoming summer along with upgrade some suspension components with the SPL parts. I’ll be doing some cosmetic mods though before then, smoke tailights, Cf exterior pieces and maybe add a wing. What’s next for you after you get all your parts on? Maybe enjoy the car for a few months hahah? Today is the day brotha! Enjoy!

·
Registered
219 Posts
The AMS cover is really nice. I just might have to get one too ,while there on sale.
Automotive tire Sports equipment Sleeve Sports gear Bicycle part

The exterior carbon fiber trim pieces are really nice too. These along with the Infiniti axle back sport exhaust will get put on my Q today.
I’m like you as far as being a bit tapped out right now and i’m also going to wait on the HX install until the spring . As soon as I can the Mishimoto CC I have ready ,goes on, probably this weekend.
Then I’m done for while and will just enjoy myself.

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya I like how it is a matte carbon to match the interior carbon. What tires are coming on your car? I know you’ve got the upgraded charcoal sport wheels. Are you gonna keep those for a while? I forget where you’re located do you need snow tires? Do you plan on aftermarket wheels?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ya I like how it is a matte carbon to match the interior carbon. What tires are coming on your car? I know you’ve got the upgraded charcoal sport wheels. Are you gonna keep those for a while? I forget where you’re located do you need snow tires? Do you plan on aftermarket wheels?
I’m having the run-flats pulled and Conti Extreme Contact DWS06+ are going on. We can have major winter weather here in KY, so having the all seasons will do for now. I like the charcoal sport wheels but want to eventually have two sets of wheels/tires dedicated for winter and summer. I’ve been looking seriously at Vorsteiners and others. Lots of great looks,so I’m going to take my time making the right choice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts