Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I’m having the run-flats pulled and Conti Extreme Contact DWS06+ are going on. We can have major winter weather here in KY, so having the all seasons will do for now. I like the charcoal sport wheels but want to eventually have two sets of wheels/tires dedicated for winter and summer. I’ve been looking seriously at Vorsteiners and others. Lots of great looks,so I’m going to take my time making the right choice.
Nice, the run flats give a lot of people a bad impression of the car when it’s really just the tires. What size are the oem wheels? What size continentals you putting on em?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice, the run flats give a lot of people a bad impression of the car when it’s really just the tires. What size are the oem wheels? What size continentals you putting on em?
I agree with you about some of the negative comments being due to bad rubber. Wheels are 20”. Tires are same as OEM... P255/35R20 all around.

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I’ve been looking seriously at Vorsteiners...
(y)(y)(y)(y)

The great thing about Vorsteiner is they market to our corporate cousin, the GT-R, and you can get a 20" wheel fitment w/o special ordering and all that nonsense. The 20x10 et35 w/66.1 center bore are a direct fit (no spacers or hubcentric rings needed), as they are the front wheel spec off the GT-R, which is what I have on my Q (V-FF 112s in Mystic Black).

Vorsteiner just released a new forged (not flow-formed) wheel that I have my eye on. I'll have to wait and see if they offer the size for the GT-Rs. Right now it's limited to the C8 Corvette and a couple of other trending sport & luxury cars.

Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim

21 - 23 of 23 Posts