Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same I have the iridium blue not sure if the black an blue look is a go yet... some say the dark on dark is a flop but im indesicive

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm on the fence about chrome delete, I have blue.
Same I have the iridium blue not sure if the black an blue look is a go yet... some say the dark on dark is a flop but I'm indecisive.
Good! I'm more than happy to be the unicorn! LOL

Since these pictures were taken, I added the EMM Tuning CF Fender Garnishes, too.

Reactions: Omenx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white and black look good!!

I'm on the fence about chrome delete, I have blue.
Take a look at the photo below it looks really good. With any colour chrome delete you can’t go wrong in my opinion. And thank you!!! They ****** up though job wasn’t done that well

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks sharp. i see your from BC, just wondering who did your chrome delete/wrap?
Thanks bro yes I’m in Vancouver. Hot spots customs did it. Tbh I wouldn’t recommend the shop they missed some chrome so I have to take it back to redo it. Any shop who are perfectionists wouldn’t let that slide. It was cheaper which is why I went for it. They also had a good ig page and wrapped a lot of hot cars so I trusted that

·
Registered
199 Posts
I feel like I'm the only one around who likes the chrome on my car. LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m with you I never hated chrome it actually looks decent but once I got black rims and other black accents it just made sense. Other wise to much colour crashing with the chrome/white/black/ etc

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I've had my Q for over 4 years, and had chrome & Gray RS wheels for awhile, but when I got the Vorsteiner wheels, and with all the CF bits available, I decided to switch it up to the Blue/Black-out/CF look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m with you I never hated chrome it actually looks decent but once I got black rims and other black accents it just made sense. Other wise to much colour crashing with the chrome/white/black/ etc
i am with you there, once you add something black/carbon its just a ripple effect from there, chrome crashes too much.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like the blackout look on some of the colors. But I like the chrome with mine.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
...can definitely see after a lip kit or wing taking over with black or carbon fiber
The CF duckbill spoiler I bought via Ebay:

I used three rows of 1/4"-wide double-sided sticky tape to attach it to the trunk lid.

Reactions: Omenx

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
OP did you wrap the front grill too? To me that was a thing I couldn't stand.

@IridiumRS400 your CF spoiler fits good, mine is a bit too narrow and doesnt reach all the way to the ends :/ got it on ebay too

1 - 20 of 30 Posts