Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OP did you wrap the front grill too? To me that was a thing I couldn't stand.

@IridiumRS400 your CF spoiler fits good, mine is a bit too narrow and doesnt reach all the way to the ends :/ got it on ebay too
Yah I did wrap the front. And what do you mean couldn’t stand it? Also my spoiler kinda fits like yours we probably ordered the same one lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lol I have the duckbill one, though it doesn't look too bad.

I mean that chrome oem grill on my obsidian black car was too much, it made the frontend look off to me. I did a crappy ebay fake CF vinyl wrap and as bad as my job was it still looked 100% better.

Reactions: Omenx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Lol I have the duckbill one, though it doesn't look too bad.

I mean that chrome oem grill on my obsidian black car was too much, it made the frontend look off to me. I did a crappy ebay fake CF vinyl wrap and as bad as my job was it still looked 100% better.

View attachment 24538
Agreed man. The black on black looks amazing. Are you going to get the rims black?
Yah I’m glad I got my front grille wrapped as well looks hella mean now everything is black and white

·
Registered
12 Posts
The CF duckbill spoiler I bought via Ebay:
View attachment 24531
View attachment 24532
View attachment 24533
I used three rows of 1/4"-wide double-sided sticky tape to attach it to the trunk lid.
Looking good. Here's how my eBay carbon fibre duckbill spoiler looks. Slightly different shape but I like that yours goes right to the edge of the trunk whereas mine stops short. Still like it though.

Back on the subject, nothing against black as it does look pretty sharp but I do like the chrome on blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Agreed man. The black on black looks amazing. Are you going to get the rims black?
Nah, it would be too much of a batmobile look for me. I like gun metal grey, sorta of what comes with the car, but obviously lighter and 20''

Reactions: Omenx

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts