Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
looks good, love that color. i would recommend to ceramic coat the paint to protect it. esp UV rays etc. its a little bit of money, but well worth it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bob, from one desert rat to another (we live in Lost Causes south of Ya).

Been absent from Infinitiq60.org for a while, so please forgive my tardiness? Love, the red color, which is same as my ride. Boring black interior in mine though. Get compliments & smiles regularly on the beautiful color.

I put a couple layers of Migliori Cima Sealant on my red sled, which really makes it SHINE!!! (Gonna strip, and add Migliori Strata ceramic coat when I have time). The sealant makes it easier to detach all those darn NewMex bugs. Road trips can get messy, even in the desert.

Though Infiniti is a popular car in southern NM/El Paso, I have yet to see another Q60 in the area, except for sale at the El Paso dealership (my ride came from San Diego).

Enjoy your new sled!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe see you on the road DustyRide. This weekend on the road to Las Vegas, New Mexico and the Plaza Hotel. Any, yep, I'm retired, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts