Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Q50RS rs-r down springs. The ride is very bumpy and shakes, especially on sport+. As far as I know, the install went just fine. I have 5mm spacers in my wheels as well but I don't think that is the issue. I had the same springs on my g37s back in the day and I remember it being smooth as butter. Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I'm betting you didn't because I didn't, but did you tap the axle out from the hub when you installed (like the service manual tells you too)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm betting you didn't because I didn't, but did you tap the axle out from the hub when you installed (like the service manual tells you too)?
I don't believe I did? Were you having the same issue? and what was the fix? It literally feels like one of the wheels isn't sitting flush. I've checked all the spacers and hub rings and they're all fine.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I don't believe I did? Were you having the same issue? and what was the fix? It literally feels like one of the wheels isn't sitting flush. I've checked all the spacers and hub rings and they're all fine.
Detaching the axle from the hub wouldn't be something you forget so don't worry about it :)I haven't had any issues like the ones you're describing. If you didn't replace the studs for the spacers I'd just remove the spacers and see if the issues persist without them. If they do then you know it has to do with the springs at least, but if not you don't have to go thru the pains of removing the springs again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts