Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, wanted to share the response I received from Stillen regarding springs specific to the Q60. Not sure if there will be any actual difference between the Q50 springs that fit the Q60 and the new springs they are launching for the Q60, but wanted you guys to be aware. Also, if you go on the RSR website there is an image on their instagram account of a Q60 with down springs on and the descriptions says something to the effect of "Springs for the new Inifiniti Q60".

Here if the email I received:

Hi Mike,
Yes the RSR lowering springs for the q50 do fit for the q60. RSR is coming out with springs specifically for the q60 if you want to wait.
We don’t have the springs up on the website just yet, but you can definitely order it by emailing me or calling.
Are you AWD/RWD? Did you want the Down/SuperDown?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Perhaps the drop is marginally different? they do mention on their site that just because a set of springs fit, that doesn't mean hey were meant to perform properly for the car and this applies to the Q60 as well.

Thanks for sharing their email.

·
Registered
11 Posts
According to rep at rs-r, q60 specific springs will be unique based on individual characteristics of the coupe, including weight, etc.
Approx 5 more weeks.
I cant wait. My awd rides too high!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I called RSR today and they told me over the phone they are in the manufacturing stage right now and it should be 4-6 weeks before they will receive them in the states. I'll be ordering them!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will be very surprised in any difference (maybe price) I had my Q50 down springs on for a couple weeks now and the ride and the settling is perfect.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I will be very surprised in any difference (maybe price) I had my Q50 down springs on for a couple weeks now and the ride and the settling is perfect.
I agree, the ride is flawless on the RSR Q50 springs with my baby. The drop is precisely what I was looking for too.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
hmm now that I do the math that seems crazy soft up front in terms of spring rate, I'm SUPER curious to how that feels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts