Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve seen a lot of people complain about RSR springs rattling, making noise on the AWD models. I got them professionally installed and alignment on my 2018 Q60 AWD back in March and have put over 10k miles on them since then, and I’ve had zero noise or ride quality issues. I would say these problems come from installation error or poor alignment

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve seen a lot of people complain about RSR springs rattling, making noise on the AWD models. I got them professionally installed and alignment on my 2018 Q60 AWD back in March and have put over 10k miles on them since then, and I’ve had zero noise or ride quality issues. I would say these problems come from installation error or poor alignment
Any pics?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here is my car on RSR springs, i have no noise complaints or ride quality complaints.. no weird noises either. I have had these for prob 20k miles.

Also my stock rims on here, i run a 15mm spacer all around.. i did the BBKs so the spacer helps clear the calipers and looks a little more flush.

Here are the rsr downs with my old 20' rim set up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is my car on RSR springs, i have no noise complaints or ride quality complaints.. no weird noises either. I have had these for prob 20k miles.

Also my stock rims on here, i run a 15mm spacer all around.. i did the BBKs so the spacer helps clear the calipers and looks a little more flush.

View attachment 23427

View attachment 23428
Thank you for the post. That looks really good. The drop looks perfect. My concern was that due to the awd model being a bit higher than the rwd the 1.2in drop wouldn’t be enough to cover wheel gap. I was almost leaning more towards the swift springs with the 1.8 drop

·
Registered
15 Posts
Al

View attachment 23427

View attachment 23428
also are you running the q60 awd rsr or are you using the q50 springs

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thank you for the post. That looks really good. The drop looks perfect. My concern was that due to the awd model being a bit higher than the rwd the 1.2in drop wouldn’t be enough to cover wheel gap. I was almost leaning more towards the swift springs with the 1.8 drop
Thanks man, i am running the Q60 red sport AWD down springs from RSR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts