Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been over three months now that my amazing Q60 came into my life. During those three months I've spent countless hours zooming through the city streets, blasting my Bose performance series speakers into the abyss. I look to my left and I see human eyeballs gazing with amazement at the masterpiece, the deep creases and the sculpted accentuating lines. I look to my right, more human eyeballs and pointing fingers. I look out the rear, more staring eyeballs. After enduring this for months, one day while driving I stop at a red light and I ponder... "am I alone?" I've continuously and relentlessly looked to my rear.. I've looked to my left and to my right... still not another Q60 in sight. What gives?! :crying:

LOL.... sorry guys had to do it... but honestly, I still haven't seen another Q60 yet, ugh!! and I live in a pretty good sized city that has two Infiniti dealerships.. and I know they've been selling them. I drive for hours all around town. Sheesh. I just want to see one driving! hahaha

With the recently posted sales figures YTD we know that the Q60 is doing decently well for the coupe segment... has anyone seen one yet on the roads????? If so, what trim (2.0, 3.0, RS?) and what color? What were your first impressions... did you immediately know it was a Q60 when it drove past? I'm getting lonely out here on these streets! lol... feels nice to be exclusive though. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL! I feel ya. I've only seen 1 Q60 ever! It was the one that inspired me to buy this car. I live in downtown Los Angeles too, where I see Q50's everyday.

It just makes the car more special though imo

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lots of dealerships around me and I've only seen 1 driving around the streets by someone that's owns it - and I live in a huge very populated area. Just seems there aren't that many yet - I bought mine about 2.5 months ago and I'm still waiting for it. Located in the Toronto area which is massive.

The one I saw was a premium 300 hp one

·
Registered
479 Posts
Lol,funny post. I have seen two here so far. A black one that appeared to be a silver sport and then a red one, red sport. They are still rare and selling well, so pretty soon they will be popping up more frequently, so enjoy it while it last,lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
It's been over three months now that my amazing Q60 came into my life. During those three months I've spent countless hours zooming through the city streets, blasting my Bose performance series speakers into the abyss. I look to my left and I see human eyeballs gazing with amazement at the masterpiece, the deep creases and the sculpted accentuating lines. I look to my right, more human eyeballs and pointing fingers. I look out the rear, more staring eyeballs. After enduring this for months, one day while driving I stop at a red light and I ponder... "am I alone?" I've continuously and relentlessly looked to my rear.. I've looked to my left and to my right... still not another Q60 in sight. What gives?! :crying:

LOL.... sorry guys had to do it... but honestly, I still haven't seen another Q60 yet, ugh!! and I live in a pretty good sized city that has two Infiniti dealerships.. and I know they've been selling them. I drive for hours all around town. Sheesh. I just want to see one driving! hahaha

With the recently posted sales figures YTD we know that the Q60 is doing decently well for the coupe segment... has anyone seen one yet on the roads????? If so, what trim (2.0, 3.0, RS?) and what color? What were your first impressions... did you immediately know it was a Q60 when it drove past? I'm getting lonely out here on these streets! lol... feels nice to be exclusive though. ;)
I have seen 3 in NJ.

But let me ask you this, why would you want to see another Q60? People eye ball because it is unique, new, never before seen car. More people own it the less it becomes mysterious and the more it becomes, "oh its that car" instead of "woah what is that car"

Enjoy the exclusivity while it lasts.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
I KNOW!!! OMGOSH hahaha, I thought the same thing.

Like when I saw the 2nd q60, I was with my wife in the car and like I tail gated him to see what it looked like, and then THEN,

HE FULL THROTTLED! It was amazing, it caught me off guard, it was beautiful.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Only seen one and is someone I know that has a G37 coupe now has the new Q60. Have not seen no other RS. Dealership I bought mine now has 49 Q60 including 19 RS.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That was definitely not what I was expecting when I started reading this lmao !

I think I've only seen one where I am and that was in a McDonalds drive thru..

·
Registered
591 Posts
Once the Q60 becomes a bit of an older model and prices go down, you'll be seeing them a lot more. Also, a relevant song for you to play when you fail to spot another q60 on the road; Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton. :D

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I kinda like the feeling of being the only one around with a Q60RS. I feel like it makes it exotic!!! :D Right up until I get passed by a Lambo on the toll road :crying:

Reactions: Q602B

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not sure what you guys are complaining about. I personally dislike seeing my identical car on the road. Makes mine feel special. I'll enjoy the exclusivity factor and the compliments that come with it for as long as it lasts.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! I just saw one driving to work on my road! GET OFF MY ROAD THIS IS MY Q60RS's ROAD YOU JERK!! Haha it was pretty red one going in the opposite direction. The headlights caught my attention from a distance as I sat at the light playing the "which cars would you drive?" game so I was like "oh what's that pretty thing coming my way......what!?! NO!! NNNOOOO!!" hahah

Reactions: Garnoch and Q602B

·
Registered
479 Posts
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! I just saw one driving to work on my road! GET OFF MY ROAD THIS IS MY Q60RS's ROAD YOU JERK!! Haha it was pretty red one going in the opposite direction. The headlights caught my attention from a distance as I sat at the light playing the "which cars would you drive?" game so I was like "oh what's that pretty thing coming my way......what!?! NO!! NNNOOOO!!" hahah

LOL, it was bound to happen. Your car found it's sibling!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts