Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks I have been sent PM's about Fast Intentions exhausts for sale in here and they are SCAMS. If the person is using a Google Voice #. That is a SCAM. They are hiding their identity for a reason so PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I keep getting these types of scammers and I am a security expert so when I ask them Questions they stop responding.

BE CAREFUL folks.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,721 Posts
Folks I have been sent PM's about Fast Intentions exhausts for sale in here and they are SCAMS. If the person is using a Google Voice #. That is a SCAM. They are hiding their identity for a reason so PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I keep getting these types of scammers and I am a security expert so when I ask them Questions they stop responding.

BE CAREFUL folks.
If you'll report the scammers, I'll boot them

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,721 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was having a conversation with someone about a FI exhaust (he messaged me here) and was 90% convinced it was a scam. They were supposed to provide proof that they own the product which I figured they couldn't do. I wonder how many people this person has tried to sell the exhaust to?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,721 Posts
I was having a conversation with someone about a FI exhaust (he messaged me here) and was 90% convinced it was a scam. They were supposed to provide proof that they own the product which I figured they couldn't do. I wonder how many people this person has tried to sell the exhaust to?
Just booted two users with the same IP address.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I asked them the same thing. Proof of receipt for it and he said he got it as a gift..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts