Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone find any decent seat covers for 2017 Q60 RS400? I've done a bit of googling but haven't really found anything that looks all that promising. Some places don't even list a Q60, some don't list 2017, although I don't know how much the seats have changed from year to year.

Curious if anyone has found anything good out there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
so...you paid premium price for leather seats and want to...cover them? confused am i

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts

You're welcome ;)
Bevo, I found one you might like better :D It looks more comfortable than the an*l beads thingy above

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plasticolor-Tinker-Bell-Mystical-Tink-Seat-Cover/14324361

OP, you might want to reach out to someone like Katzkin and see what they have or if they have plans to release anything - https://katzkin.com/

Or you can try AliExpress (I have no experience using this website) -https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...ti+q60&CatId=200000186&needQuery=y&isrefine=y

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nah that's not classy enough for TN. I had to resort to the ol' Pooh trick...Folks in TN love "pooh"....it's the followup to every meal here ;)

You beat me to the pink ones - the only difference - the would have been a ***** on them...
printed I meant...
please perverts - I am talking kitty here

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
You beat me to the pink ones - the only difference - the would have been a ***** on them...
printed I meant...
please perverts - I am talking kitty here
On the plus side, if the OP is also interested in either Hello Kitty or Winnie the Pooh seat covers, it appears Aliexpress has them :D

That pic I attached was from that site :laugh:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dang, you guys have so many seat covers to choose from!! I am having a heck of a time finding the perfect spinner hubcaps.....

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Silly guys....

In all sincerity, seat covers may not be something you'd want to entertain. From what was explained to me and why Infiniti does not have them as an option is due to the air bags that are in the seats. You really don't want anything preventing them from deploying properly in the event of a collision.

If you are concerned with keeping the seats in premium condition (which I suggest doing so anyway as Infiniti factory seat covers are insanely priced), use a quality cleaner followed up with a premium conditioner. Nice toys require work and care!

I've always used Lexol with success, but, I can't attest to it for these newer vehicles. Just like stain remover on clothes: test your cleaner and conditioner on a small, unnoticeable area first to make sure there is no discoloration!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I agree. I know some folks want partial seat covers though because leather seats can get pretty hot in warm climates after sitting in the sun all day.

I myself have been using the Sonax brand of cleaners and conditioners lately. They are somewhat pricey but they are pretty good. I have to credit this forum for me finding out about the brand...don't remember the thread or forum member, but Sonax was recommended by them which prompted me to try it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts