Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q60 3.0t Red Sport AWD
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any master clear or master reset for the radio and navigation system to "wipe" it for the new owner?
..I will cancel Sirius but would like to remove anything in the system thats personal especially if I can do it in one reset vs having to address each item individually.

Carvana offered me $37k+ for this car and it's time to sell it to someone else that can enjoy it.

-Hanadarko

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Is there any master clear or master reset for the radio and navigation system to "wipe" it for the new owner?
..I will cancel Sirius but would like to remove anything in the system thats personal especially if I can do it in one reset vs having to address each item individually.

Carvana offered me $37k+ for this car and it's time to sell it to someone else that can enjoy it.

-Hanadarko
Push <Menu> [Settings] [Vehicle] [Reset Settings] All the vehicle setting values are returned to an initial setting.

Straight from the InTouch Owner's Manual

·
Registered
2017 Q60 3.0t Red Sport AWD
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Push <Menu> [Settings] [Vehicle] [Reset Settings] All the vehicle setting values are returned to an initial setting.

Straight from the InTouch Owner's Manual
Well that doesnt quite delete/reset "EVERYTHING" as I had hoped. I had one car that had a setting to wipe all data.
That was ideal for trade-in. It totally took the entire system back to day 1 of ownership.
Cant ever trust the buying company to zero anything out nowadays even though they are supposed to.

I had to reset the navigation and delete the BT items (phones etc) but I think I got all of it wiped.
They pick up the car Thursday morning.

By the way-
Owning this car has been interesting but I am pretty worried about longevity of this 2017 especially based on reading people's issues. Buying the extended warranty was very cost prohibitive and if I had to replace the turbos, that would be that much worse.

It's been fun.. :cool:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good point and understandable. I'm watching industry reports and the history / comparisons of the Q60 to the industry. So far, its holding its own.

8/

Infiniti Reliability
The reliability of Infiniti’s cars and SUVs can vary greatly from model to model; however, the brand has fairly average reliability overall.

According to ReoairPal’s reliability assessment, which uses data aggregated from mechanics across the U.S. to assess the reliability of a brand and its models, Infiniti scores 3.5 out of 5.0, placing 16th out of 32 brands.

This score isn’t all that impressive when compared to mainstream brands such as Honda, Toyota, and Mazda, but it’s not that much different from the scores of other luxury car brands.

Infiniti consistently performs better than BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and but worse than Acura, and Lexus.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good point and understandable. I'm watching industry reports and the history / comparisons of the Q60 to the industry. So far, its holding its own.

8/

Infiniti Reliability
The reliability of Infiniti’s cars and SUVs can vary greatly from model to model; however, the brand has fairly average reliability overall.

According to ReoairPal’s reliability assessment, which uses data aggregated from mechanics across the U.S. to assess the reliability of a brand and its models, Infiniti scores 3.5 out of 5.0, placing 16th out of 32 brands.

This score isn’t all that impressive when compared to mainstream brands such as Honda, Toyota, and Mazda, but it’s not that much different from the scores of other luxury car brands.

Infiniti consistently performs better than BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and but worse than Acura, and Lexus.
your link iabove s broken

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Reactions: MikesQ60_3.0

·
Registered
495 Posts
Strange I just cut and pasted, at least I thought! Anyway that links says the following.

Lexus, Mazda, and Toyota are once again the most reliable brands in our annual auto reliability brand rankings, with just a slight reshuffling that saw Lexus earn the top spot and Toyota slide to number three. This year the top five are rounded out by Infiniti, which saw a significant improvement in reliability, and Buick, which moved one spot to number five this year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Strange I just cut and pasted, at least I thought! Anyway that links says the following.

Lexus, Mazda, and Toyota are once again the most reliable brands in our annual auto reliability brand rankings, with just a slight reshuffling that saw Lexus earn the top spot and Toyota slide to number three. This year the top five are rounded out by Infiniti, which saw a significant improvement in reliability, and Buick, which moved one spot to number five this year.
The 8 is dropped off making the link incomplete, is what I meant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts