Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Here my setup nothing too crazy I was looking for something light and with a lip on it they are 20x9 squared setup, TSW Variant. Each rims with Hankook tires (255-35-20) weights in at 53 lbs compare to my oem RS 19 inch rims with Run flat at 64.4 lbs.
the pictures didnt upload (well i cant see them).. i also went 20x9 squared all around +35... i think i need some spacers there a bit sunken in.

Here is a picture.. i am thinking 15mm all around.. or 15mm in the rear and 10 mm upfront but that would require new studs in the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just got some new wheels for my ride, 20x9 +30 Flow One F2's with 255/35 tires, down to 52 lbs per corner. Rides way better than stock tires/wheels. Will end up using the stock wheels for winter tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
My buddy got some great shots at the car show I was at a couple weeks ago. Blaque Diamond BD-11 20x10

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
...why are they two different colors?
I was kinda wondering same thing, thought maybe the night lighting was playing tricks on the wheels. But on closer inspection it does appear the frt/rr wheels are finished differently.
@SirHoward: the design and fitment of the SF03 wheels/tires are spot on for your Q, but IMHO the different wheel color "scheme" you've chosen might come across to passersby as a distraction to the overall look of your nice car. Then again, if that's the look you're after, then just let it be. Enjoy, and thx for sharing - drive safe!
~

·
Registered
88 Posts

I was kinda wondering same thing, thought maybe the night lighting was playing tricks on the wheels. But on closer inspection it does appear the frt/rr wheels are finished differently.

@SirHoward: the design and fitment of the SF03 wheels/tires are spot on for your Q, but IMHO the different wheel color "scheme" you've chosen might come across to passersby as a distraction to the overall look of your nice car. Then again, if that's the look you're after, then just let it be. Enjoy, and thx for sharing - drive safe!
~
I wanted to do something different this go around, it started with this pic of a Mclaren 720S. So I did the rear wheels bone/off white to match the interior, and the fronts are gunmetal to match the carbon fiber exterior trims (I have more coming) so far I got a lot of thumps up. Now all I have left to do is a custom steering wheel, but I can’t find anyone to do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
I wanted to do something different this go around, it started with this pic of a Mclaren 720S. So I did the rear wheels bone/off white to match the interior, and the fronts are gunmetal to match the carbon fiber exterior trims (I have more coming) so far I got a lot of thumps up. Now all I have left to do is a custom steering wheel, but I can’t find anyone to do it.
Well, no offense, I'll be your first thumbs down. I don't like it at all, but hey...your car.

I will, however, try to help you with a steering wheel. What are you looking for that you're having difficulty finding someone to do? There are guys on the main page that have been selling super cheap Q50 wheels from China, but the 60 wheels are more expensive because the cores are different. I've been following a few companies that do fantastic work on IG, but I just need to have some extra spending money first.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well, no offense, I'll be your first thumbs down. I don't like it at all, but hey...your car.

I will, however, try to help you with a steering wheel. What are you looking for that you're having difficulty finding someone to do? There are guys on the main page that have been selling super cheap Q50 wheels from China, but the 60 wheels are more expensive because the cores are different. I've been following a few companies that do fantastic work on IG, but I just need to have some extra spending money first.
I’ll be fooling myself if I thought everyone was going to like it, that look is not for anybody but me, I’m the only driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts

Isn't the 2018-2019 Q50 steering wheel the same as the 2017-2019 Q60 steering wheel?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Isn't the 2018-2019 Q50 steering wheel the same as the 2017-2019 Q60 steering wheel?
From what I've been told, the sport package model Q50 do have the same wheels. It’s identical with the short paddles.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts