Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Okay thanks for that info. I'm looking for a steering wheel like this Q50, but flat bottom, and white not red.
No carbon? So far I've only seen guys want carbon wheels. That's fine though! Nelson Racing Wheels is the only company I follow who I've seen put out more than just carbon wheels. If you go on the main Infiniti Q50/Q60 facebook page, Mark Sotelo, Jalisco QFifty, and Giovanni Gutierrez are all making carbon wheels for SUPER cheap. They might be able to do non-carbon as well if you ask them. Might be worthwhile to check out Redline Leather as well. I think they do steering wheels. They did a shiftboot for my old G35 and did a great job with it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No carbon? So far I've only seen guys want carbon wheels. That's fine though! Nelson Racing Wheels is the only company I follow who I've seen put out more than just carbon wheels. If you go on the main Infiniti Q50/Q60 facebook page, Mark Sotelo, Jalisco QFifty, and Giovanni Gutierrez are all making carbon wheels for SUPER cheap. They might be able to do non-carbon as well if you ask them. Might be worthwhile to check out Redline Leather as well. I think they do steering wheels. They did a shiftboot for my old G35 and did a great job with it.
Nope, no carbon fiber, because this is the carbon fiber interior in my car, and I don't think they have that color. I don't want mix match carbon fiber.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nope, no carbon fiber, because this is the carbon fiber interior in my car, and I don't think they have that color. I don't want mix match carbon fiber.
You'd be surprised. I'd reach out and see if they can help you out!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wondering if I can fit a Verde Vx 20x10.5 with 285/30 pilot sport in the front on stock height without issues?

Would like to go with a square setup since I have those wheels in the rear already.

I guess I could always test fit the rear wheels on the front but won't really be able to test drive it to find issues.

Has anyone tried this size up front? Can't remember if I seen anyone running something similar or not.

Thanks!
Tyler

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have to admit I think the 400 RS stock 19" wheels my be some of the best looking OEM wheels on the market View attachment 23114
These are so nice... I just wish infiniti gave us the 19' nismo weheels.. 19x10.5 + 23 (its there standard rear fitment) you put that squared on the q60 and my god it looks phenomenal..

·
Registered
767 Posts
I have to admit I think the 400 RS stock 20" wheels my be some of the best looking OEM wheels on the market View attachment 23114
Corrected for you, as the wheels in the picture are 20" diameter on the 2018+ Red Sports.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts