Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
I took a leap of faith and paid a random guy who found me on IG a bunch of money to do a photo shoot/video promo. I'm pretty excited about how the video turned out! Also, I tried for like 15 minutes to try to embed this video and it never worked in the preview, so unless some magic happens when I click "Submit" you'll have to click the youtube link lol.
https://youtu.be/mtF4W0udpQY

HTML:
[MEDIA=youtube]youtube-noc[/MEDIA]

Attachments

Reactions: whatsgood and Omenx

·
Registered
298 Posts
I took a leap of faith and paid a random guy who found me on IG a bunch of money to do a photo shoot/video promo.
Badass vid! I saw your post on the FB group, glad it worked out. Definitely high quality and pretty sweet edits.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Badass vid! I saw your post on the FB group, glad it worked out. Definitely high quality and pretty sweet edits.
Thanks! No lie...I was definitely nervous going down there in a 3v1 situation so you know I was packing lol

Reactions: Broxx

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks! No lie...I was definitely nervous going down there in a 3v1 situation so you know I was packing lol
Haha I would have been as well.

Did he get you anymore pics or just the ones you posted?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Haha I would have been as well.

Did he get you anymore pics or just the ones you posted?
Yea that's it unfortunately. He said those were the best ones, which was also disappointing because his video guy was in the middle of what could've been a great shot!

·
Registered
10 Posts

161 - 180 of 187 Posts