Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently, if I use my turn signals I'm not seeing any indication that my side mirrors are blinking along with them. It looks like they have the LEDs setup there for it, but nothing happens when I use the signal.

I tried checking the manual for a setting that I could change, but wasn't able to find any. Anything I am missing here or am I in need of a trip to the dealership?

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can't really see them from the inside - but lock the door from the exterior and they should light up. Obviously much brighter at night...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Currently, if I use my turn signals I'm not seeing any indication that my side mirrors are blinking along with them. It looks like they have the LEDs setup there for it, but nothing happens when I use the signal.

I tried checking the manual for a setting that I could change, but
wasn't able to find any. Anything I am missing here or am I in need of a trip to the dealership?
Just do the signal and get out of car and look. It's hard to tell if they are working from the inside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I've stood outside with the turn signal on. I can also see all the other lights on for example at night when I can see the reflection of the car on the back of a black vehicle. I'll probably deal with it when I get my first oil change. Was just making sure I had an issue for sure and that I wasn't overlooking something. Thanks !

·
Registered
591 Posts
Probably just needs a new bulb to replace the one in the side mirror. Shouldn't be too hard for the dealership guys to do.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Yeah, there is no setting for turn signals except for 3 blinks with the lane change feature. If they don't work something needs to be replaced or repaired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts