Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing new sled.

Despite the cabin and boot size downgrade, it feel like a 80% drive experience upgrade from the M37-S (which I quite liked - it was just time for it to be sent off to some hardcore modders for its later stages of life after spending 8 years stock with me.)

Im about 6 days into it so still haven't learned it all.

I like being able to send the nav address to the car before I go out to drive. I hated typing stuff into the touch screens on older Infinitis I had. Id like it if they upgraded the IOS app so I could find an address anywhere on my phone like Yelp and share it to the Infiniti app for instant xfer to the car.

Love shredding in it so far - rarrrr

I cant decide how soon I want tinting. Im quite liking the sun when im out driving fast.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Those are interesting wheels. Are they new red sport wheels or an aftermarket package?

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think these are new factory wheels for the latest Q60 RS, definitely interesting (i.e. good) looking. These top-end Q60s have MSRP of close to $70K, if I remembered correctly?

BTW the Q70 is in desperate need of a full redesign.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think these are new factory wheels for the latest Q60 RS, definitely interesting (i.e. good) looking. These top-end Q60s have MSRP of close to $70K, if I remembered correctly?

BTW the Q70 is in desperate need of a full redesign.
Yes its their add on wheel option. I try to find the most fully loaded models I can as I like to drive these things for at least 8-10 years and it somehow makes it easier for me. The VIN I found had everything except the carbon fiber package, light up emblem, and exterior ambient lighting, which wasnt as important to me or can easially be added.

Im a week into it today so honeymoon phase and all.

Already had one sonar failure / error and one DAS failure but still lovin it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts