Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(cross post from Q50 forum, hope thats okay)

Hey guys - so I just traded in my Q60 and I'm parting out of most of my mods. You can see on my signature what mods I had on my Q, the car was on rails, AMAZING handling and performance. It was a hard decision to trade it in, but the family grew and it was just not practical to ride my monster 2 door coupe with a baby seat.

FYI - I'm giving preference to folks in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada, so we can trade locally / meet in person. By the way, if you are buying these new from the US you will not only have to pay a ton for shipping but you will also pay a bunch for more freaking import duties. All these mods costed me a fortune, you are getting barely used mods with a lot less.

If someone else (non local/USA) REAAAALLY wants something and I'm not able to sell this locally please PST.

Here is the list:

Almost new (installed Sprint 2021, never saw winter):
  • Hotchkis Sway Bar & SPL Endlinks: CAD $950 (SOLD)
  • SPL Adjustable Rear Toe & Camber Arms (titanium series): CAD $980 (both) and I can trow in the SPL Eccentric Bolts ($100+ value)
  • SPL Front Upper Camber/Caster Arms: CAD $900
  • AMS Intakes (Infiniti sticker): CAD $650

Brand new (still on the box, never got a chance to install it, i'm selling it at a loss, you basically save shipping and import fees):
  • SPL Rear Traction Arms: CAD $630
  • SPL Bumpsteer Adjustable Front Outer Tie Rod Ends: CAD $500

Fast Intentions Exhaust - used for 1 year, barely saw a few days of winter:
  • ** Fits both Q60 and Q50 ** Fast Intentions Lower Downpipes: CAD $ 500
  • ** Q60 ONLY** Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust (10'' sport mufflers and 10'' Vibrant resonators): CAD $ 1,500

Sample how it sounds when the 2 are together:
FYI - I'm not selling it cheap but remember that this means you don't have to wait 4+ months plus again, no taxes, no delivery fees, no import duties (I paid them!).
PS: Photos of the CBE are incoming later tonight
Eyewear Audio equipment Gadget Sunglasses Cable Silver Rectangle Material property Font Bicycle part Wood Musical instrument Bumper Automotive exterior Thigh Tool Wood Bicycle part Auto part Stonemason's hammer Bumper Bicycle part Wood Automotive exterior Gas Auto part Ratchet Font Metal Bicycle part Musical instrument Bicycle part Bicycle fork Ratchet Font Brown Bicycle part Wood Line Font

View attachment 102284 View attachment 102285 View attachment 102290 View attachment 102295 View attachment 102296 View attachment 102297 View attachment 102298 View attachment 102299 View attachment 102300

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would take the FI exhaust off your hands but I am in the U.S., that is a great setup!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hotchkis sway bar and SPL end links sold!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would take the FI exhaust off your hands but I am in the U.S., that is a great setup!
Cool man, let's see if I can't get them sold here in Canada in about a month or so I'll start discussing selling them to the US, shipping will be expensive though and I don't know if you'd have to pay any import fees (like I did on the way to Canada).

Reactions: Alto101

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything is now sold, thx all.

Reactions: IridiumRS400
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.