Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2021 Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD. Midnight Black/Monaco Red Interior/Carbon Fiber Trim
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while in the making but finally added the last piece of the puzzle to my steering to get it looking how I see it in my dreams!! 😎😂 May not be everyone’s cup of tea but I absolutely LOVE IT and that’s the beauty of cars, you can make them your own. Let me know what you guys think!!

__
Items List:

- Red Infiniti emblem overlay(AliExpress/$3)
-Red CF paddle shifters (Aliexpress/$30)
-Red CF button trim (EBay/$6)
-Red wrap to cover silver trim (I did it/free)
-Red CF Speedo trim (EBay/$15)
-Red CF start button cover (EBay/$6)
-Red start flip up cover (Amazon/$7)
-Red perforated leather partial grips(Amazon/$20)
-Red CF trim overlay (Amazon/$58)

__
My Opinions:

-Emblem overlay looks awesome! It’s metal not plastic, nice quality and you can’t beat the price.

-CF paddle shifters are excellent quality and appear to be real carbon fiber and I liked them a lot better than those metal ones they sell.

-CF button trim & speedo trim are just those generic overlays. Not sure if they’re actually real carbon fiber but I like the look none the less and they match well.

-CF push start cover is probably the #1 thing I’ve seen people add to their cars. Even people who don’t care about mods or accessories like it haha. I love it, I think our start buttons should’ve came red OEM.

-Flip up cover over my start button is corny I know but I think it’s Awesome haha. Feels even more like I’m starting up a rocket ship every time I get in and I’ve had people ask if it came like that factory which is nutty to me.

-Red leather partial grips are EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! Searched for months and finally came across these. love Love LOOOVE the look of them, they’re comfortable/not too bulky like a full steering wheel covers and if you have the Monaco red interior the red leather on these matches our interior PERFECTLY down to the perforations to match the seats!!! (Pictures might look different but I’m telling you in person they match spot on) They have these partial grips in red suede as well but they’re a Very bright cherry red and I was worried the suede would get dirty faster and be harder to clean.

-Finally the red CF trim overlay to cover the large silver trim. This version I have now is a simple peel and stick overlay but I actually ordered the full replacement version from eBay a few months back for over $100+. Got it in, took it to my shop to have them take my steering wheel off and put it on, and while they were doing so we came to the realization that it didn’t fit whatsoever and all the screw holes were completely different than what was on my steering wheel, even though the listing specified it was from my model and year, and I also messaged the seller to make sure it would fit, which he ensured me at would. Had to go through a nightmare returning it to China through eBay, which was another month long process. That’s why I just ended up wrapping the trim myself. Just found this overlay version on Amazon a week ago, I was a little skeptical but it came quickly, it’s real carbon fiber, was cheaper than the full replacement one And its even Better quality!! (the full replacement piece I had previously ordered didn’t have carbon fiber going into the vertical slotted section of the steering wheel trim rather, it was just plain black inside with a rather rough finish. Well this one on the other hand had the carbon fiber going Alllll the way into that slotted area). Fits like an absolute GLOVE!!! Looks perfect, covers all edges nicely/none of the old silver trim showing, and install was a literal BREEZE compared to the full replacement version of this. Save yourself the time, headache and money and just order this if you’re looking to add this style of CF trim to your Q60!!!

Wheel Vehicle Speedometer Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Speedometer
Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle
Vehicle Toy Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle
Speedometer Gear shift Plant Odometer Vehicle
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Hood Steering part

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car

· Registered
2021 Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD. Midnight Black/Monaco Red Interior/Carbon Fiber Trim
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! Haha hope that’s a good wow 😂 Finally have the Red ‘Red Sport’ wheel I’ve been after!!

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: monmedia1873
1 - 3 of 3 Posts