Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Check with user Infiniti&Beyond on the 2014 Infiniti Q50 Forum forum as I believe he is in Canada and was able to procure a kit for his Q50 from a local dealership. If they carry/carried the Q50 kits, it is likely they'll have the Q60 kits.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Do you mean w/ mufflers or w/o? The version w/ mufflers has to be special ordered (the dealership can order it even though it doesn't appear on the Infiniti website), or you can get it on ebay.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Do you mean w/ mufflers or w/o? The version w/ mufflers has to be special ordered (the dealership can order it even though it doesn't appear on the Infiniti website), or you can get it on ebay.
Last I checked, both ST and SM kits for the Q60 are readily available. I haven't replenished stock yet, but, I've got no intention of selling these through eBay any more. Different clientele on some orders and the fees are excruciatingly high. After running my month-end report from the May sales, most were sold at a loss after shipping costs were factored.

My intention is to get a thread up here and sell to only forum members who've thoroughly read others' feedback.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bought mine on Ebay a month ago, it was the Infiniti of Georgia I think. I was told in Sherbrooke, Qc that the exhaust would be coming in only in 2018! It ended up being 820$ CAD after shipping and duties which seems fine given our exchange!

I do not regret it one bit even with the little drone part that everyone has been talking about. The deeper and louder sound is needed! :D

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Bought mine on Ebay a month ago, it was the Infiniti of Georgia I think. I was told in Sherbrooke, Qc that the exhaust would be coming in only in 2018! It ended up being 820$ CAD after shipping and duties which seems fine given our exchange!

I do not regret it one bit even with the little drone part that everyone has been talking about. The deeper and louder sound is needed! :D

Did you purchase from gwinninf?

If OP gets a ridiculous response and wants this kit, I'll consider making a special exception and get one for an eBay listing or see what can be done shipping-wise.

On international, as much as I'm not crazy about eBay, if the item goes MIA during shipping, they're supposed to cover the buyer and seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you purchase from gwinninf?

If OP gets a ridiculous response and wants this kit, I'll consider making a special exception and get one for an eBay listing or see what can be done shipping-wise.

On international, as much as I'm not crazy about eBay, if the item goes MIA during shipping, they're supposed to cover the buyer and seller.
Hi Sid, you might have replied to my other message after this one so you know that it was me through your Ebay store! :D I even put up a quick review on the Ebay page (while it lasted) with pictures since I was happy with your service...! :)

I will have to talk to you at some point depending what I decide for the OEM carbon spoiler! I was quoted 1400 or 1600$ CAD +tx at my local dealer... :mad:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Hi Sid, you might have replied to my other message after this one so you know that it was me through your Ebay store! :D I even put up a quick review on the Ebay page (while it lasted) with pictures since I was happy with your service...! :)

I will have to talk to you at some point depending what I decide for the OEM carbon spoiler! I was quoted 1400 or 1600$ CAD +tx at my local dealer... :mad:

?!?! Really?! Nah, that's sounds too high including the exchange rate.

I do highly suggest professional installation for spoilers.

I've got a thread up for what I can do right for the carbon fiber spoiler. PM me so I can check cost of shipping. Really shouldn't be that bad. Box is thin and less than 3 pounds, if memory serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts