Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the sport floor mats (part # T99E25CH1A)? How do they look in the car? Were they worth the $185? Is that silver badge plastic or metal?

They look sleek and I'm considering getting them, but I'm not willing to spend that much without knowing a little more about them, and my dealership does not have any in stock.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the sport floor mats (part # T99E25CH1A)? How do they look in the car? Were they worth the $185? Is that silver badge plastic or metal?

They look sleek and I'm considering getting them, but I'm not willing to spend that much without knowing a little more about them, and my dealership does not have any in stock.
The badge is metal, from what I recall.

However, when it comes to floor mats, this is the honesty I give my buyers:

Carpet floor mats
Pros: They look better. They really do!
Cons: They don't hold up over time as well and they're, generally, more difficult to upkeep. They are more expensive for most models.

All-season floor mats
Pros: They are better functionally. They get dirty, take them out, hose them off, let the dry, and put them back in. Additionally, they hold all the nasty stuff a lot better. And, they hold up over time very well, unless you wear high heels (literally). Oh, and they're less expensive for most models.
Cons: They tend to give more of a utilitarian look. A lot of people don't want that in a luxury vehicle.

There is, IMO, a better looking set of ASFM's that have been developed for the 2017 Q60 (and 2017 Q50) available. They look nice. Part number is T99E1-5CH0A. AND, they're less in price.

Hope that gives a little insight!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the sport mats for my Q60 Red Sport and I love them! If you have a sport model with the aluminum pedals, the metal Q60 nameplate on the sport mats match perfectly.

Also, the carpet is of considerably higher quality than the standard stock mats; more plush and with a subtle striped pattern woven into it.

I also like the rubber portion of the mat; for the heel of your shoe to rest on.

In my opinion, I think that these should have come standard with all Q60 sport models, as it really classes up the floor of the interior.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
There is, IMO, a better looking set of ASFM's that have been developed for the 2017 Q60 (and 2017 Q50) available. They look nice. Part number is T99E1-5CH0A. AND, they're less in price.
I have these and like them. They're no WeatherTechs but they're pretty good for what they are imo.

I switched the regular carpet mats for these because I find they get ratty over time especially where my right heel rests on the carpet. Not to mention, we have that nasty red mud hereabouts that can stain everything and does not come out of carpet easily.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hope that gives a little insight!
I might give these a go in my 2017 Q50! I thought the laser cut style from WeatherTech did look a bit too "utilitarian" as you said and these are quite a bit cheaper. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: saboxerman

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have the Weather Techs and they definitely detract from the luxury feel of the car but their protection coverage is excellent. The rear matts go over the hump and they all go far up the sides. Upkeep is so easy....but I do prefer the more classy look of the other carpeted matts offered or even the stock matts.

I think it's funny someone will pay 60k for a car and then balk at any component costing a Benjamin and a half

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Weather Techs and they definitely detract from the luxury feel of the car but their protection coverage is excellent. The rear matts go over the hump and they all go far up the sides. Upkeep is so easy....but I do prefer the more classy look of the other carpeted matts offered or even the stock matts.

I think it's funny someone will pay 60k for a car and then balk at any component costing a Benjamin and a half
Don't be silly. I'm fully willing to pay for the floor mats after I see some reviews, just not without knowing anything about them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the sport mats for my Q60 Red Sport and I love them! If you have a sport model with the aluminum pedals, the metal Q60 nameplate on the sport mats match perfectly.

Also, the carpet is of considerably higher quality than the standard stock mats; more plush and with a subtle striped pattern woven into it.

I also like the rubber portion of the mat; for the heel of your shoe to rest on.

In my opinion, I think that these should have come standard with all Q60 sport models, as it really classes up the floor of the interior.
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger, it sounds like I'll enjoy them. Then I have the stock ones to throw in during the winter and let those get beat up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger, it sounds like I'll enjoy them. Then I have the stock ones to throw in during the winter and let those get beat up.
You don't have to pay full price. The Infiniti eStore is still running their ESTORE2017 promotion.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I got the floor mats and so far I am extremely happy with them. One thing to note is that the metal emblem sticks out from the mat quite a bit more than I anticipated, but it doesn't seem to catch my shoes so far, so it's a non-issue.

Here's a photo for anyone else curious what this looks like in action. Please excuse the fold at the top of the mat from how it was packed during shipping.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I got the floor mats and so far I am extremely happy with them. One thing to note is that the metal emblem sticks out from the mat quite a bit more than I anticipated, but it doesn't seem to catch my shoes so far, so it's a non-issue.

Here's a photo for anyone else curious what this looks like in action. Please excuse the fold at the top of the mat from how it was packed during shipping.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

Sucks they're folded like that. They should have been shipped flat in an appropriately sized box. How did you purchase them?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sucks they're folded like that. They should have been shipped flat in an appropriately sized box. How did you purchase them?
I bought them directly from the Infiniti parts website. It wasn't a big deal though, after a day of being in the car they have flattened out.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Is this set of Sport Mats (T99E25CH1A) a 2 piece set or 4 piece? I seen them listed both ways...
Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts