Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Stillen Front Splitter and Winglets are in! (painted to match my Q60).

Thoughts?

Attachments

Reactions: kahboom

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Cops don't hassle you over lack of front plate?

·
Registered
686 Posts
They're personally not for me. I don't think they compliment the aesthetics of the Q. I'd like to see who starts making full kits for these cars. I'm glad you like it though!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like the splitter but am undecided on the winglets. Are they functional? How is the splitter attached?
I believe stillen gives 3M.

I personally am going with side splitters and front splitter with rods. However, not stillen, my friend is making me one. I doubt that the stillen one will be very functional. Although, I could be wrong.

Reactions: Sonnik

·
Registered
500 Posts
Could always get a hide away plate system for your Q60. Our front ends are perfect for it because once the plate retracs it will tuck away well out of sight.

·
Registered
244 Posts
This one is tough...

I think with some colors the winglets + splitter will look better than others. I don't care for the combo in the blue, but other colors that can contrast with black might be able to pull it off better.

Also, you have to be committed to an aggressive stance imo to pull them off seamlessly...and right now, a blue Q60 is just too free-flowing and classy that throwing in the winglets and splitter kind of gives it an identity crisis for me. I think Infiniti nailed the front end perfectly as it is...but, for example, if you had hood vents + the right color contrasts I think they would compliment these add-ons a bit more.

Just my 2 cents my man, your car is still dope af and that should go without saying. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nope. Don't like it at all. Busies up the front too much for me. Looks cheesy.

There was a question about no front plate. I've personally been driving mine since March sans front plate. Side windows tinted too. Both against The Law

·
Registered
686 Posts
Has anyone looked at EMM Tuning? They have a nice front bumper add-on, also a new splitter that'll be available soon. All made from carbon fiber... I'm looking at the splitter(version 2).
I like Emm Tuning and what they do, but I feel like the price tags on the splitters out there are outrageous for what they are. I'd rather just wait until a whole new bumper comes out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks they look too big and thick?

Edit: The Emm tuning splitter.

Reactions: AllMineRS400

·
Registered
102 Posts
I like the splitter, would probably leave it unpainted. Would wait until they have a diffuser though.
INTEQ6 from Infest Forum actually offers a quad tip diffuser for the Q60 :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree.. some of these are way to big for my taste. Maybe just a nice thin piece to offset the color but 2 to 3 inches sticking out.. not for me

·
Registered
234 Posts
Anyone running this set up; how is it holding up? Any issues when it scrapes/ driven at high speeds?

Does it need reinforced screws, etc?

Rattling noises?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts