Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry if I missed it, but are the Stillen front splitters with and without the winglets the same? I ended up getting the one with winglets off eBay , but I don’t think I want to use the winglets.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The splitter just got delivered, and I can confirm that it looks like the version without the winglets. It also seems like the splitter’s matte finish is just painted on. I was planning to leave it unpainted, but it might be better to paint it with color matched rattle can paint and 2K clear.

Using the 8 self tapping screws provided, has anyone’s splitter fell off while driving? I would use nuts, bolts, and washers in front, but I don’t think I’d be able to access the narrow gap where the screws attach in front. I even saw a thread showing that the screw passed through the visible portion of the lower bumper. Any tips? If I just install it like the CZP install vid on YouTube, this should be pretty easy.

Here’s a pic of the test fit. Luckily mine didn’t come warped like I’ve seen in other threads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man,

I just received my splitter, and I called around for a professional install, one guy mentioned he has seen these come off when driving above 110-120mph. I was looking for any tips on installing this as well, let me know if anyone else has any ideas.

Using the 8 self tapping screws provided, has anyone’s splitter fell off while driving? I would use nuts, bolts, and washers in front, but I don’t think I’d be able to access the narrow gap where the screws attach in front. I even saw a thread showing that the screw passed through the visible portion of the lower bumper. Any tips? If I just install it like the CZP install vid on YouTube, this should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally got around to painting, PPF, and installing the splitter. I used nuts and bolts in the front screw holes, and the included self-tappers toward the ends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts