Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Looks good I think. From the pictures it looks like it matches up pretty nice with the splash guards, so I'd leave it as is if it were mine. Side question, what are you lowered on?

Reactions: Omenx

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I like it and I'm with Logan. It matches the splash guards so it looks good. I don't know if it would look as good if it matched the wheel but it's your car and what matters most is whether or not it would appeal more to you that way :)

...man that sounds soo friggin PC!!! :|

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm on the fence about buying this since they have the 15% off promo going until the end of the month. Any noticeable performance gain? How is the quality?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks good I think. From the pictures it looks like it matches up pretty nice with the splash guards, so I'd leave it as is if it were mine. Side question, what are you lowered on?
Rsr superdowns

I like it and I'm with Logan. It matches the splash guards so it looks good. I don't know if it would look as good if it matched the wheel but it's your car and what matters most is whether or not it would appeal more to you that way

I actually decided to to keep it the color it is now..u guys r right it matches the splash guards pretty good

Love the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

I'm on the fence about buying this since they have the 15% off promo going until the end of the month. Any noticeable performance gain? How is the quality?
Quality is decent..no noticable performance gains. I think its more for aesthetics

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice wheels...lip looks great as well... Mine me asking what size wheels / tire combo you have? I'm trying to decide if I should run same size front and back since I have the RS in AWD.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts