Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Yes, I would get it checked. As far as I know you're the first to report an issue with the roof.

Reactions: MikesQ60_3.0

·
Registered
52 Posts
Might just need to be reinitialized, dealer should be able to do it super quick. If you want to give it a shot, with the sunroof closed press and hold the button to open it and once it is fully open continue to hold the button for another 5 seconds. Do the same thing to close it, press and hold till closed and hold another 5 seconds. If that doesn't do it, take it in.

·
Registered
123 Posts
There is a service bulletin for inoperative sunroof ITB16-041.

1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Wait at least 1 minute.
3. Disconnect both battery cables, negative first.
4. Wait at least 30 seconds.
5. Reconnect both battery cables, positive and then negative.
6. Recheck the sunroof for proper operation.
 If the sunroof is still electrically inoperative, refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section RF –
Roof for further diagnosis.

·
Registered
60 Posts
mine is doing that sometimes

My sunroof wouldn’t close all the way. It would close halfway. After 2 attempts, I finally got it to close. Should I get this checked out?
My sunroof does that too sometimes, i press the button to close, it stops half way then if i press the button again it will close.....must be a failure in the motor or circuitry that stops it for any blockages
:(

·
Registered
110 Posts
My sunroof does that too sometimes, i press the button to close, it stops half way then if i press the button again it will close.....must be a failure in the motor or circuitry that stops it for any blockages
:(
Mine does the same thing occasionally as well.

Reactions: MikesQ60_3.0
1 - 8 of 8 Posts