Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im leaning towards Swift springs for my AWD Q but the specs on the Swift website indicate the drop will be 1.8 inches both front and rear. Im a bit hesitant as I feel like I may run into rubbing issues. I also am not a big fan of the super low look so I'm not sure what I should do. With that being said, has anyone with an AWD had problems with the Swift springs? Thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clean pics bro. Did you get an alignment after the install
I did. Left a little negative camber for performance but overall my shop was able to bring most parameters into spec

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What width and offset are you running. Any more pics / update on how you like them?
Wheel and tire specs:

Front: 20x9.5+20 255/35/20
Rear: 20x11+43 295/30/20

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wheel and tire specs:

Thank you for the reply Im trying to see if a 20x10.5 25offset with a 285 will work. I’m going to be getting these springs as well. I’ve been working with Jason at get your wheels. Im hoping with the negative camber that the springs a will provide will be enough for a nice snug fitment

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the reply Im trying to see if a 20x10.5 25offset with a 285 will work. I’m going to be getting these springs as well. I’ve been working with Jason at get your wheels. Im hoping with the negative camber that the springs a will provide will be enough for a nice snug fitment
That’s where I got my wheels from. The drop will definitely tuck the wheels a bit which makes it nice and flush. At least it did for me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ride height is spot on perfect. Only slight stiffer than oem. IMO the perfect springs for awd.

Looks dope. What's the part number of the spring? Just want to make sure I get the exact part. Thanks!

Q60 RS400 AWD, AMS RA500, AMS Injectors, RA338 HPFP, AMS LPFP, AMS FF Kit, AMS Ecutek Tune, AMS Catted FDP, AMS HE, AMS Auxiliary Intercooler Tank, Invidia Gemini CBE, Stillen CAI with AEM filters, Add W1 V3.3 OCC and rolling with staggered 20s Verde V99 Axis wrap in Michelin AS/3 Plus

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks dope. What's the part number of the spring? Just want to make sure I get the exact part. Thanks!

Q60 RS400 AWD, AMS RA500, AMS Injectors, RA338 HPFP, AMS LPFP, AMS FF Kit, AMS Ecutek Tune, AMS Catted FDP, AMS HE, AMS Auxiliary Intercooler Tank, Invidia Gemini CBE, Stillen CAI with AEM filters, Add W1 V3.3 OCC and rolling with staggered 20s Verde V99 Axis wrap in Michelin AS/3 Plus
These are the spec r springs. Part number: 4N914R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you get vibrations with yours?
I do have some vibration during hard acceleration at low speeds. It lasts for a couple of seconds and then goes away.

·
Registered
2021 Q60
2 Posts
Wheel and tire specs:

Hey Tomro, I'm getting ready to order a set of CF10's myself and am stuck between the standard and deep concave. I see you're running a 20x9.5 which a few sites and Forgestar themselves identify as deep concave, where a 20x9 or 10 would be the standard concave. Can you verify if, or if you know that, your wheels are in fact the deep concave? Thank you!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Tomro, I'm getting ready to order a set of CF10's myself and am stuck between the standard and deep concave. I see you're running a 20x9.5 which a few sites and Forgestar themselves identify as deep concave, where a 20x9 or 10 would be the standard concave. Can you verify if, or if you know that, your wheels are in fact the deep concave? Thank you!
Confirmed. I have deep concave both front and rear. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts