Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im leaning towards Swift springs for my AWD Q but the specs on the Swift website indicate the drop will be 1.8 inches both front and rear. Im a bit hesitant as I feel like I may run into rubbing issues. I also am not a big fan of the super low look so I'm not sure what I should do. With that being said, has anyone with an AWD had problems with the Swift springs? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey can you post some pictures of your car. Looking to get the Swift Spec-R springs on my Q60 AWD.

How are you finding the ride height and any major difference compare to the manufacturer springs?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clean pics bro. Did you get an alignment after the install
I did. Left a little negative camber for performance but overall my shop was able to bring most parameters into spec

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What width and offset are you running. Any more pics / update on how you like them?
Wheel and tire specs:

Front: 20x9.5+20 255/35/20
Rear: 20x11+43 295/30/20

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wheel and tire specs:

Front: 20x9.5+20 255/35/20
Rear: 20x11+43 295/30/20
Thank you for the reply Im trying to see if a 20x10.5 25offset with a 285 will work. I’m going to be getting these springs as well. I’ve been working with Jason at get your wheels. Im hoping with the negative camber that the springs a will provide will be enough for a nice snug fitment

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the reply Im trying to see if a 20x10.5 25offset with a 285 will work. I’m going to be getting these springs as well. I’ve been working with Jason at get your wheels. Im hoping with the negative camber that the springs a will provide will be enough for a nice snug fitment
That’s where I got my wheels from. The drop will definitely tuck the wheels a bit which makes it nice and flush. At least it did for me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts