Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have the Q60 RS with all the tech. Seems so, in the European model there is some kind of telemetric system (same in the US ?). Whenever I start the car, there is a dialog in the upper screen asking me to chose whether I allow the car to gather data or not. Is there a way to permanently answer once and never get this dialog again? (dealer said no, but maybe somebody knows a trick).

·
Registered
81 Posts
I also see that every couple of days. Then I seem to get a "Health Report" on my email about every one or two months. I assume they are looking for problems between your 10,000 mile oil changes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got the same message - If you chose yes it stops I believe.

I chose No, and because of that the message kept popping up for 30 days. After that it stopped.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Even if you choose yes it asks you again every 30 days. This is by design. There doesn't seem to be a way around it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Does turning this on / off affect updating the GPS maps or is it totally separate function? If so how do you update maps?

·
Registered
359 Posts
As far as I know it does not affect maps or navigation in any way, it just limits the data Infiniti is allowed to collect to improve their systems. In order to update the maps, you have to purchase a new map SD card from Infiniti and put it into the slot in the center console, there's no way to do it remotely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts